• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How does PC perceive you?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I cannot help but perceive this as a swipe at my intelligence or lack thereof, haha.

Noooo not at all! More like the drama and stuff about how people think of you and such isn't relevant to you and how you do your job.

Years
    Noooo not at all! More like the drama and stuff about how people think of you and such isn't relevant to you and how you do your job.

Oh! Well, I guess that's kinda true. I do know that I don't completely ignore public opinion, but I know that I never actively think about it with regards to me. It's almost like it's done more at a subconscious level if it happens, so it doesn't register to me that it's happening.

Years
    • Age 42
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    I doubt like much at all since this will be only my 13th post. {XD}

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    How does PC perceive me? I'm not sure.

I perceive you as a friendly person, who underestimates herself. ^^

How do I think people perceive me? I hope I come off as friendly and unique but I honestly have no clue. I think each person views me differently depending on the conversations we've had. I hope I come off as optimistic if anything.

Back