• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How hard was it for you to catch Giratina?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_button_member

Master Breeder
    Years
    Well me.......IT WAS PIECE OF CAKE!!!I am serious all I did was use Hydro Pump and then a Dusk Ball and wella!^^I caught it^^!How hard was it for you?(I mean without a masterball)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Well I was trying to soft reset for a shiny one but I tried catching it one time with about 20 Ultra Balls on red and no luck... Still haven't caught it. Just waiting for more soft reseting motivation until I go back in the cave. :x

B_button_member

Master Breeder
    Years
    Well I was trying to soft reset for a shiny one but I tried catching it one time with about 20 Ultra Balls on red and no luck... Still haven't caught it. Just waiting for more soft reseting motivation until I go back in the cave. :x

Try a dusk ball...I only used one when it was on green....or was I just REALLY lucky?

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Woops, sorry didn't read the thread. Still doesn't change the fact that I nailed it with a Master Ball though. :3

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Masterball's cheating!! -gets shot-

It wasn't too hard, I used an Ultra Ball after getting it down to red health and putting it to sleep. And then caught~ Much easier to catch then the legendary trio....

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Try a dusk ball...I only used one when it was on green....or was I just REALLY lucky?
    But I don't buy Dusk Balls (old school Ultra/Master ball using tradition for most legends and sometimes Timer yay clocks) and I wasn't even trying to really catch the beast yet...[/lame excuses] 8D But thank you for the tip. Never thought about cave darkness. D;

Dude, I completely nailed it with a Master Ball. Kthx.

Lawl at waka. 8D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back