• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How has this forum affected you?

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    nothing here

Last edited:

Cascade'A Stupidity

Biggest Muppet there is.
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2009
    Much worse.

I'm busier now...

Also busier with 'other things' but that's beside the point. ;)

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Worse. I got addicted and my grades drop. But im slowly getting less and less addicted. I mean life has gon great for the pass 3 days in an overwhelming rush. With this rush though i might not be on much but oh well.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Worse, but Good... I got addicted to this place and my grades dropped very low... It messed up my school time and I am much more busier. On the good side, I have made a new hobby and made great friends, I used to be very shy around people, but now I am more social! ^__^

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Better I suppose.
    My general chat-speak has improved exponentially and I found that a good way to hone your skills is by taking part in RPs.
    But it does consume time that could otherwise be spent on my own writing...

But it's loads of fun to make friends and get into "wars" with them over pointless things :P

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Much worse. PC's made me homeless.

I hope you're happy.

I lol'd.

Ehmm, I'm not sure right now but as I come to spend more time on the forums I'm sure it'll change me in one way or another.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    I guess both. I've met a lot of cool people, but I also find myself getting addicted sometimes and often end up getting into arguments with my gf about not spending time with her because I'm on the computer

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Meeting new people, but it's worse I'm addicted to my Laptop now and my grades have dropped. XD

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Better. I matured a considerable amount, and although there still exists a few people I wouldn't mind seeing fall off the stairs (I can be vulgar if necessary) For the most part, I like the people I interact with.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    It's given me something to do on the computer. Now, not only do I check my emails, I visit PC. Still, though, I think my dedication will fall dramatically once school starts.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Better for sure.

My wording has improved greatly, paragraphs still slip a bit too, Joey. I've made some great friends that I never knew I could have over the internet, I've learnt to understand more things and been recommended some good music and pictures and that sort of stuff.

PC has changed me greatly and I thank it. :D

Black Omega Zero

Ware Wa Meshia Nari GHAHAHAHA!
    Years
    For me, it's exactly the same than the first time I entered... I'm the same person, determined to make myself better at Pokemon... I learned a thing or two... but I'm the same...

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    PC has affected me in a very positive way. When I first joined, it was my window to the wide world. Role models I took after made me who I am today, roleplaying ignited my hobby of writing, my ability to make graphics soared, I was helped by these members in my lowest moments of stress and pain. The staff and their maturity have gained my respect over the years, as well- I've learned countless lessons here, as well as made countless mistakes xD;;.

Now that I'm no longer homeschooled, there isn't so much free time to visit, but I'll never forget the positive influence this forum has had on me. Without it, I would probably be much lesser than the person I am today.

Years
    Aha, where to begin? XD;

Most noticeably, this forum's helped me with my self-esteem. Because you're unable to see people face to face, you know that the friends you make on here are true friends, not 'phonies' who like you for your good looks or wealth. It's comforting to know that people like you for you, y'know?

Years
    When I first joined I was addicted to this place and did nothing else bar visit here XP So...yeah my grades dropped and I had no life...

BUT I did get a little more confident in airing my views and talking to people. I mean if I can talk tro some random person in another country from me then I can talk to friends and people I know right? Anyways, so yeah PC had changed me a little:

-I'm more keen to get to know people.
    -I don't shy away from conversation.

And FYI I have my life back now so PC is not to blame no longer XD

Years
    Well PC introduced me to a nice forum (well DUH this is that forum XD) where everyone is nice and gets along

As for my life... It has not changed except in a way that i shall not discuss :3

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Being a member here has made me realise that not everyone in the world is nice. =)

Back