• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How have you changed?

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
    Hmm, I don't think I changed very much since I first joined. I think I was a bit more shy and immature back then. I've gotten better since then, I think. =)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I think how I changed can be summed up by a few quotes at first.

Below, my first three threads were in Community Questions and Feedback.

Hi i was thinking can you download Pikachu's jukebox and pokemon kareokemon video, i tried pokemon music network but that didn't help because they didn't have them in english if you know a website that solves my problem can you please reply to this with the website thanx
    Hi well i was wonderin which pokemon songs do ya's like da best also i was wonderin does anyone no now 2 download pokemon jukebox and Kareokemon
    Original or Johto
    do any of uze no if dere iz a website of pokemon music coz if u do no any otha website besides pokemon music network coz i wanna download pokemon jukebox vidz and pokemon kareokemon vidz thanx and please reply to dis if u no a website bye

I'd like to think I matured grammar-wise, as well as when it comes to common sense, too. I typed that way because I thought that was the way it was meant to be typed. Then! I made a thread in PTV&M, asking about Pokemon on TV, then... a thread in Advanced Generation Games, because I assumed Jake watched over everything I did.

first of all sorry for sending stuff to wrong forums it was a mistake. Can you get mew or Celebi on ruby and sapphire? because my Dad thinks he can get every pokemon[except for those two] and i wanna outdo him. by the way since i got sapphire my favourite pokemon has been torchic, and my toughest was Sableye thanx for listening.

Yes, lovely... way2ignore rules, self.

During January 2006, I created many pointless clubs. And thus started my obsession with MCG. I posted images and some words - that was pretty much all my posts consisted of. Oh and I also attempted to branch out to other forums, as you can see here. Why? Because I saw what other people did and I chose to copy them, assuming that I could be just like them. Hahaha...

By the end of 2006, I found friends and started to mature...somewhat? I dunno, I posted lots in the DCC for post count, because that was my obsession at the time. Oh and I just need to include this because my account got merged and I miss my old userid ;;. Oh and then about April 2007, I started making OVP threads for the fun of it. AND DURING THAT TIME I USED TO SAY STUPID WORDS SUCH AS "TEH". D:

I also made the thread for the "2007 April Fools". In 2007, I also used to think everyone liked me and that TCTI was the most popular thread of all. So then about 2008, I was still immature as a whole but I typed better. Sort of. And um... I also used to make lots of OT threads because I wanted OT which is because of TCTI.

October 2008, when I became a supporter, I thought I could do anything etc etc, and I was really annoying. I wanted attention for like, everything. Aaaand, I wanted perks. Because clearly supporters who didn't even donate are entitled to lots of perks. :( lolwut, apparently I made how to seduce a staff member (oh all of this was for attention too obv). OH. And I made people feel bad because I didn't care what I said so sometimes I said heartless things. And now... I'm paranoid of what I say to everyone and I apologise for it. XD; I also spammed OVP threads for the longest time because that was totally mature of me.

Umm... after the dramas of mid-09, I sort of tried to be a better person and I tried not to get into dramas with people - but I didn't try to avoid doing stupid things. I just sort of handled situations incorrectly and at the end of May 2010, I made a mature decision to tell someone something, which ended up fine in the end. After that, I became much nicer to everyone, did less stupider things and by July I was actually acting somewhat respectable.

And now I'd like to think I'm waaaay more mature than I was in the past. I'm just scared of smods now! I also think I skipped parts but that doesn't really matter.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    I've discovered and embraced my dark side and gotten older and weaker. >=L

Back