• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen How have you kept busy?

Cyanox

Self-Proclaimed Genius
Years
  • I've been doing a ton of things recently. Shiny hunting/breeding, Battle Maison, EV training, Friend Safari, etc. I still enjoy doing all these things I doubt I'll stop soon. Especially when Pokebank comes out, then I definitely won't stop.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2014
    I've been collecting Pokemon to finish the Pokedex, it's taking a lot longer than I thought :( I'm also trying to find every legendary out there lol still on the hunt for shinies, leveling up at battle chateau and collecting bp at battle maison and harvesting berries lol

εcho.

The silver ninetales
    Years
  • Trying to complete my Pokedex in X, restarted my Y game after beating the Elite Four and finishing off my Black 2 game so I can have all my pokemon from earlier games in there and ready to transfer whenever the Pokebank is finally available.

Years
  • Working at my job .. haha .. Well that and playing Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Final Mix (gosh thats a mouthful) juxtaposed alongside Ni No Kuni which I'm just starting for the first time.

Also Breeding Pokemons for the sake of Breeding Pokemons. Well, that and for the sake of Trading them off for other things I'm missing.. usually Pokemon with Hidden Abilities like Hawlucha or Salamence. Been kinda slow at the whole IV Breeding stuff, so I'm just grabbing ones that I like and working on them.. sooner or later if I keep trading them I'll find what I'm looking for.. Perseverance and what not.

Years
  • I must be the only one who enjoys the side parts of the game! Admittedly I haven't played Pokemon since Gen 3 so a lot of the stuff that other people have been doing consistently with each gen I haven't had a chance to do in years, but I got the game Oct 18 and between the Wonder Trade and GTS and getting to the breeding section I haven't even gotten to the second gym yet, but have 232 pokemon in my Pokedex and am having the most fun time just trying to get people to trade with me to get the pokemon I already have with their hidden abilities or getting as many safari pokemon as I can.

Same thing here. Last game was Gen 3 so this is mind blowing. I've already spent 50 hours on it in 1 single week.

LyokoGirl5000

Lyoko Princess
    Years
  • I've been playing Rating Battles and growing berries. I'm also catching Pokemon for dex completion at a MUCH slower rate. I'm more into trading on the GTS or with members of Pokecommunity.

Pinta77

Just using MM to breed for shinies that I wanted. Getting shiny legends from previous gens from other people around the world.

I've got so many shinies... but never mew :( the one I desire the most. I got a heatran though.

Still no pokebank?? well my party is almost all level 100. So I'm going to switch in some new pokemon and start leveling them up.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I actually only got the game about a month ago and had to wait for a friend to let me borrow their 3DS so I only started playing it 3 weeks ago. I'm still not done with the game so until Pokemon Bank comes out, I'll be still finishing the story. If I finish before it's released , then I don't know what I'll do, probably just play with Pokemon in Amie or do some Friend Safari.

Years
  • Well, every egg move I want needs some move tutor or pokemon from past generations, so I stopped breeding to get items and TMs from Battle Maison. I plan to buy as soon as possible BW cause I haven't played it yet, I can't transfer pokemon from a game that I don't even have.

Years
  • I've been training my main team, Aegislash is the only one that's not level 100. I'm also trying to breed for a shiny scraggy. And I'm slowly working my way to completing the Pokedex.:pink_smile:

Back