• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How hot is it?

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
  • So it is summer now and the sun is up high. Still how hot is it where you live? Is it actually cold and in the middle of winter or is it just hot and the summer is in full effect.

Give your temperture if you wanted too but just tell us if it is hot.

Side Note: If it 80 F then it is 30 C in other parts of the world. 80 F=30 C.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    It was about 97ºF today. I think it was hotter yesterday. I got a nasty sunburn on my feet.

Years
  • around 96F but it was mostly humidity from where I am, and I walked around outside all day too...>.> no wonder. but now its late, and its mebbe in the high 80s...

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • You Northern Hemisphere people make me jealous. It's the middle of winter here in the Southern Hemisphere, XD. It's around 10-20 C right now, surprisingly.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    It's about 85 F here every day. I hate hot weather. :<

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Lately, the temperature where I currently live has been mostly over 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Today it was 112 degrees Farenheit in the daytime, and 76 degrees in the night.

It's odd. I have the highest temperature yet and I haven't complained so far in this post. =P I admit that I don't really care for the heat, though... I'm looking forward to moving, as we'll be out of this accursed desert climate....

Okay, I've complained now. n_n;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Man, it is so hot where I am. It has been like in the upper 90s. And the heat index is like 105°F something like that. And at night, it is still hot. D:

*is happy I am living in air condtioned apartment*

Hurry 60 to 75 degree weather.

But in sea level, it isn't too hot because of the Gulf. Inland is toture.

Back