• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How is going to end

Ace00

The Guillotine
    Years
    Who else here thinks that Pokemons gunna end with Ash and his friends and his pokemon somehow getting caught in a fight between Dialgia and Palkia and Arceus and Darkrai and somehow hes going to get hit and get sent back in time with everyone back to the very first episode were he wakes up and realized he was late to get his starter and this is why him and pikachu have such a great bond ect ect idk just a thought

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2013
    Who else here thinks that Pokemons gunna end with Ash and his friends and his pokemon somehow getting caught in a fight between Dialgia and Palkia and Arceus and Darkrai and somehow hes going to get hit and get sent back in time with everyone back to the very first episode were he wakes up and realized he was late to get his starter and this is why him and pikachu have such a great bond ect ect idk just a thought
    That was all *ramble* *ramble* to be honest. 'Twas quite hard to read.

But, no - there will be no time travelling IMO. It'll probably be one of those generic endings where Ash'll beat the Sinnoh League and go home to live a happy, long life.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Well, i dont think the pokemon saeries will ever end... well maybe ashes series.... i have a felling we will be seeing a spin-off series... something like.... "Pokemon GX" with a different main character with a similer goal as ash...

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
    I think a better ending would be for him to go to another region, atleast 1 more, win the league and be a super strong trainer and becoming a pokemon master. Or maybe just a Champion, other wise he'll have to catch over 400 more pokemon.

And then after that, a spin-off series, preferably a trainer starting somewhere in kanto or starting in jhoto but coming from kanto. Pokemons younger veiwers really should be educated more on the older regions.

I'd hate for him to wake up and it was all a dream. That would really bug me... it wouldn't go over well

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2011
    i agree, with you ash should win this regions pkmn championship. become one of the best pkmn master among pkmn masters.

my peronal opinion is to win this league, beatin paul senseless, and winnin, then like 3 episode while he goes home, and gets his pkmns back, ambipom, and gliscor. have a time skip and have it open with him trining his pokemons, most of which have already evolved and are super powerful. with some new extra additions. (pkmns he released to train bein back under his belt, butterfree, primeape, pidgeot, lapras, charizard and squirtle, and use his moms mr. mime) go back to the other three regions with the pkmn he used for that region and win them, be recognized world wide and feared by mamy. after dat either have him bein offered to be the new pallet town gym leader (pallet town has no gym until then) or frontier brain of pallet. last but not least he meets all other pallet town trainers of which one of them was yellow, now a beautiful young lady, one of his childhood friends, they start the talkin and next thin you kno they're married, she has a baby and he runs off with either misty or may, lololololol.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    I really dont know, I have completely lost track of the pokemon episodes over a year and a half ago. But I did see the recent movie. The way I picture it he woud go back to kanto, then to johto for the battle frontier (hope they show past gym leaders) and then once he finishes that he will head back to kanto and dump his pokemon and keep pikachu then head off to a new region

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Ash doesn't seem to be ageing. They have The Simpsons Syndrome. They don't age. Thus, it can be assumed Pokemon is a Simpsons clone: It's gonna be around for an Effing long time.

So I really can't draw a good end to this. It'll probably be 10 more regions and as many Pokemon as the are scientific species name and kids will be like "What the waffles is Sinnoh?"

So... I'll go with the "It was just a dream" theory. I want to be freaking 100 years old and die freaking laughing my ass off when it is realized that all that junk was just a loooong dream of Ash in a coma and there really are only 150 Pokemon.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I would be pissed off if the Dream Theory is true. :<

Ash will win the Pokemon League eventually. I have doubts faith in him and his Pokemons.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2010
    They will probably have him setting off into the sunset on some new adventure. It fits with the spirit of Pokemon and it allows for the series to be picked up again in the future.

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
    They will probably have him setting off into the sunset on some new adventure. It fits with the spirit of Pokemon and it allows for the series to be picked up again in the future.
    While this would be quite an appropriate ending for the series (reminds me of Calvin & Hobbes), I can't imagine why they would ever end it, at least any time soon. It's just way way wayyyyyyyyyy too popular.

I mean even the Simpsons, despite how I feel it has changed, still continues onward, picking up new fans as it goes along.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Jesh said:
    I can't imagine why they would ever end it, at least any time soon. It's just way way wayyyyyyyyyy too popular.

Correction: the games are too popular at the moment. The animé series will end when the games end.

Rucario

Madam you see before you stand
    Years
    Ash doesn't seem to be ageing. They have The Simpsons Syndrome. They don't age. Thus, it can be assumed Pokemon is a Simpsons clone: It's gonna be around for an Effing long time.

So I really can't draw a good end to this. It'll probably be 10 more regions and as many Pokemon as the are scientific species name and kids will be like "What the waffles is Sinnoh?"

So... I'll go with the "It was just a dream" theory. I want to be freaking 100 years old and die freaking laughing my ass off when it is realized that all that junk was just a loooong dream of Ash in a coma and there really are only 150 Pokemon.
    Probably. Its really likely that hes going to be a "Pokemon Master" or whatever his goal is now. Its always the "Good Guy Always Wins" with shows like this.

Ayselipera

Well I'm pretty sure the anime isn't going to end very soon. Even if it were to end tomorrow or years from now I still feel like the ending would either be Ash setting out on another adventure or he finally does become a pokemon master.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    With their current decision making, I really don't know how and when might they end it.

But I can wish, can't I?
    I would wish for it to end with Sinnoh being the last region made, and no more newer regions.
    Then I would want them to have a short run through Johto and Hoenn again, just for beating their leagues again and getting the top position there.
    Then that would a proper Pokemon Master like ending when he wins all four leagues. Meh... Wishful thinking...

The Girl Once named Tracie

She who tames Celebi
    Years
    Cue my ending:

It is a regular day in Gavol (the 23rd region). Ash, Brock, and the newest girl companion, Jackie are sitting on a grassy cliff with the wind blowing lightly. Suddenly, bang! Syplgly (pokemon #24,789) tears through the sky, making the blue sky with artisticly placed fluffy white clouds turn red as it goes. Ash, Brock, and Jackie suit up for saving the world again, but this time it is too late, and there is nothing that can be done. Is several dramatic scenes, we see Syplgly tearing through Gavol, Racom, Draez, Kanto, Yazog, Liga, Johto, and all the other regions, usually with some ray of light that comes out of it's mouth.

Pokemon ends with Ash admitting to the camera that he loves Misty, Brock (the pokemon breeder) actually breeding a pokemon, and Jackie earning a random contest ribbon (since that's all the girls do any more) Pikachu will find true love, and Professor Oak will finally admit that he is Sammy from Pokemon 4ever.

In the last moment, we see a nice collage of every pokemon, and pokemon character ever made.

The end.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    i can't believe that everyone believes that silly dream theory like how can one of the main heroes that leads us through the whole story die? pttf* come on

yossarian

Knight of Cydonia
    Years
    i can't believe that everyone believes that silly dream theory like how can one of the main heroes that leads us through the whole story die? pttf* come on

Agreed. I can 100% guarantee anyone that there will be no "it was all a dream" ending.

More likely the main series will end with him winning a regional tournament, going back home and meeting with his family, his old travelling companions, his long term friends and the majority of his old pokemon (still don't think we'll ever see Pidgeot, Primeape and Butterfree again). There may be a movie after this to wrap up the whole seeing Ho-oh first ever episode and sporadically throughout the series, storyline which still hasn't been explained.

However I wouldn't be suprised if we saw an Old Ash in a spin-off series, perhaps as a mentor to a new trainer.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    My version of the ending:

- Ash finally wins in the Pokemon League in the nth region he has gone to.
    - He goes home.
    - The writers spend a whole effing episode (or two) flashbacking into past events, his rivals, his travelling buddies, the Pokemon he has caught, etc etc all that crap.
    - Another episode is a few days later or something, and then Professor Oak/some random professor comes and tells him about a new region.
    - Delia is like "He just won in the league, he should rest" but Ash is like "ZOMG ANOTHER REGION PIKACHU LET'S GO FOR THE NTH TIME".
    - As he runs out of his house and to the pier Mezase Pokemon Master plays, this time flashbacking IN QUICK SPEED WITH PICTURES. (I love flashbacking, huh.)
    - Then this blinding light cues and Ash and Pikachu, grinning happily, goes to that blinding light.

This is MY version, remember. If you don't agree with my version go away. You can tell I'm half-joking in some parts here. On the other hand I love open endings. :D Seriously.

StarGirl

sinnoh GF champion,Dawn
    Years
    this is my version:

ash become a pokemon master
    brock become a top breeder
    dawn become a top coordinator of sinnoh

Years
    Ash is going to die and Pikachu is going to drown.

Just kidding =p

He'll probably become a Pokemon Master, I doubt a Champion. Brock will probably go back to Pewter .

Back