• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How is your School set-up?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    frostweaver said:
    and even in a school where 3 grades together only add up to 300, still i know less than 30 of them by name, and less than 12 in person. And i would classify only 4 of them as friends and unfortunately one of them as stalker.

argh... so much people homeschooled here... the 3 of you homeschool-ers are making me... jealous *sigh*
    Well you make me jealous with all of your mathematical prowess, so we're even. ^_^;

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 19, 2013
    In my old school, each grade was seperated into 2 different classes with about 20-25 kids in each class. I knew all of them.

Years
    I'm in middle school in 8th Grade. ^___^

The team setup is really confusing...

6th Grade: 6-1, 6-2, 6-3, 6-4, 6-5, and 6-6.
    7th Grade: 7-1, 7-2, 7-3, and 7-4.
    8th Grade: 8-1, 8-2, 8-3, and 8-4. (I'm on 8-4.)

Here's the official homepage for my school. Homepage

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    My school was built during the cold war as a school and a nuclear bomb shelter. There's basically just one mainfloor and a basement which students can't enter. Our school has won lots of championships in sports, and a history of a lot of fights too, but that doesn't bother me. It's a great school, we have clubs, teams, work exprience office, decent library and cafeteria, and we have a big open space in the middle called the utenda (or something) where lots of people hang out - there's usually some sort of activity or show there.

Back