• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How late do you stay up?

Do you think you stay up late?

• yes

Votes: 33 89.2%
  • no

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters

Gundisalvus Kuno

Solving Problems Since 1999
Years
  • On a regular school night I go to bed around 12-12:30 unless I am working on a project of some sort, in which case I will stay up later. On weekends, its really always different. Sometimes I'll be out late with my friends and sometimes I'll be stuck at home with nothing to do.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday nights, I go to sleep at 11 or 12. The other nights I just stay up til I'm tired.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • Yes.

I'm either:
    A.Studying
    B.Doing homework
    C.Reading

I really hate staying up though, because I end up all drowsy and dead the next day -.-

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • On weekends and holidays, I stay up late, up to midnight. On weekdays, I don't stay up that late, though I tend to go past curfew at times.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Latest I've stayed up is til near 3am. Otherwise usually 12:00am - 1:00am, but not usually later than 2am :x

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • I have some pretty hardcore insomnia so most nights I fall asleep around 4-5 AM, some nights I don't sleep at all though. Every now and again I have nights where I absolutely cannot fall asleep, which is never fun...

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Very, very late. Like now, for instance. It's 3:00 AM here. :P

I've stayed up all night before, but still end up falling asleep.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    On a weekday, typically between 10:00 and 11:00. Depending on how tired I am or if there's anything worth watching on TV. On the weekends... usually between 10:30 and 2:00.

G-Man

disGRUNTled
    Years
  • On a work-day, I would actually be asleep by 11:00, unless something comes up and I will go to sleep until 2:00, showing up to formation 3 hours later. On weekends, though, I keep going till my body just ceases up and I fall unconscious from exhaustion. (no joke!)

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    On days I have school, it's normally between 11pm to 1:30am. It can go past those times depending on my mood and tomorrow's schedule. But, I end up tired and sleepy the next day. On weekends, I normally sleep around 1am to 3:30am. The latest I've stayed up is till 6am.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2012
    I don't like to stay up late if I have nothing to do. :x When I have college early (and that's only on Fridays), I hit the bed between 11:30 PM and 12:30 AM. Other than that, I stay till 1:00 AM, and that's only if I do not have something to do.

Last edited:

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    When I must attend school the nest day, I usually sleep at 11:30 PM.. Otherwise, during the weekends, I stay up till around 1 AM.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • While I have toned it down a little bit due to recently getting a job that requires me to be up at five in the morning, I usually stay up until 2:00am or later. XD

Years
  • Before, it was between 12 and 1AM. Since they've been scheduling me at work at 8 instead of 9, I've been going to bed between 10 and 12, 12 at the latest. And I still don't get enough sleep. >_<

To be honest I'd probably go to bed at 10 every night if it weren't for the fact that I get home late most days and have to write for NaNoWriMo still.

Marshmellowguy

Sealand / Peter Kirkland
    Years
  • Wow so many post, how do i respond to you all? X| Anyway it seems like a lot of people like the darkness (Blue Nocturne should get this). Yeah a friend of my thinks sleeping is wasting time so she goes to bed really late, kinda like me. So yeah if anyone feels like they wanna post about our weird sleeping umm patterns then go ahead! (our means me included)

Back