• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How long do you want to live?

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    At least over 100. I'm kinda goal-driven, and I'd find it such a great thing if I could reach 100, so... at least I'd be able to say that I reached an age not everyone does.

I dunno, I really don't want to die at all. I want to live as long as I can, and enjoy things at any age. If I grow old, I grow old, it happens.
    meh, more and more people are living to 100 these days. It won't be so much of an achievement by the time you get old.

I actually have never considered how much longer I want to live. I just know that dying now before I get a chance to do the things I want to do would suck. I need at least another 50 years I reckon.

But there's no point in worrying about your future. You've just gotta go out and make it for yourself.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Probably until my mid to late 30s, I figured life would start to get boring around that time for me in all honesty lol.

Years
    As much as I fear how much my life could suck, I'd want to live to a very old age, 100 if I could pull it off. I just want to see and experience as much as I could. Look how far we've gotten in the past hundred years. I'd love to see how we change over the next hundred. :D

Back