• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How long do you wish to stay here in PC?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    One could say I'm sitting around to see if I'll be admitted into the forum's staff. That's not when I'll leave though, xD I don't know when I'll disappear for ever.

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
    Hm. I suppose I'll leave when I get bored. Or when Master leaves. XD Or if someone is super mean to me and I have to get away from them T.T

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    No idea. XD I'm just going with the flow for now. PC's addictive, I must say, and I don't see myself leaving anytime soon. Of course there will come a time when I'll stop coming on altogether but I really can't say when that will be. So I'm just living in the now and enjoying my time at PC~ \o/

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Until the roleplaying forum develops a hall of fame and adopts my name as one of its past champions. o0

Aside from that, probably until it shuts down and if not, at least until I get so busy with work I can no longer find any spare time to come on. So it's either PC goes first or me. |D

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2009
    I'll probably stay on for a while, but with high school starting in a bit I'll probably go on even less than I do now. I'd like to see myself with a hundred posts, but that would probably take a few years at the rate I'm going. This is a great site though; I like the flow of it compared to places like Serebii that either lag or are overflown with areas to post in. I wouldn't say that I'll stay until college, but who knows?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Great topic, first off. I have... no clue. XD; I want to stay here as long as I'm able. So, if I get forced to leave, that'll probably be the only reason why, I guess. I'm having a blast here, and like Natalie said, just going with the flow and living in the here and now~

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    I'm just going to stay here for about 2 years or untill it shuts down.

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Probably until I go to college when I really start my life.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I'm pretty sure I would still be here even after I get married! xDD
    (If that ever happens. -.-)

Seriously though, I do plan to stay here for the long haul. The Pokécommunity is just a great home for me, and I didn't realize it until a few months ago.
    (Cue the mushy ending.... and we're out!)

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    I would like to stay as long as I can and make friends, meet new people and help people with thier problems and try to resolve them.
    Good reason!

this thread made me going in my "I'm pouting" mood and made me think, I'm not sure when I'll leave PC but it isn't any time soon
    Think about it that much...

I also plan on staying until they shut it down ^w^
    There's too many lovely people on here that I'd hate to leave and I've already made some great friends. PC is like a home to a lot of us, we have our families and we still get to be with our friends ^^
    Right...Family & Friends,Hmm...Good Point!

When I get bored of pokemon. Which will be never :p
    Good for you^_^"!

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    I've gotten annoyed a few times and tried to leave. I am always drawn back here. I love the people here. I've been here for almost 4 years (4 in October) I just can't see leaving this place. The people here are great. The Mod's and Admin's which I disagree with sometimes, are probably the best on a ton of sites I'm on. I first started off here as the newbiest newb you would ever meet. I've matured quite a bit. I've grown up. I was 14 when I started here and I will soon be 19. This is probably one of the best online forums I've ever been on. It's amazing. I can't see myself ever leaving this place. Unless it gets shut down.

If you can fight for months to get through the dreaded database errors, your stuck there! lol

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    I've been here for 4 years so it obviously says a lot about how much like this place. I'm not planning on leaving any time soon.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    I'd stay here forever. PokeCommunity is addictive, that, for me no Pokemon forum can replace it, even Serebii. I would continue my life if PC will be closed or hacked.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    As long as this world lasts i love the pc and besides this is the best forum account i own with so many friends i HATE to loose em all

Back