• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many cards do you currently own??

Reniko_Seika

He who plays the hacks
Years
  • Please don't ask me to count, i'd have to find them all first, probably over a few thousand if i were to estimate, going all the way back to the original series to the D/P ones of today

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Please don't ask me to count, i'd have to find them all first, probably over a few thousand if i were to estimate, going all the way back to the original series to the D/P ones of today

So all 8 of the series(i think im mistakened about the no. of series..)??
    Dude, organize your cards, its helpful to do so.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    So all 8 of the series(i think im mistakened about the no. of series..)??
    Dude, organize your cards, its helpful to do so.

8? I stopped collecting 6 years ago and had gotten through almost 8 series:
    Original
    Jungle
    Fossil
    Rocket
    Gym Leaders
    Neo Genesis

My guess is they've released more than 2 over 6 years :|

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I have actually just counted and i have an exact number of 1976. Woot. A lot more than i suspected

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Thats just what i was a bout to say. I think he was using it to emphasize the fact that he has a lot of cards. if i am not correct than you are purely a lier

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • From all the sets up to r/s where i stopped collecting i got bout 10000. And im not kiddin. I got atleast 10 chivas metallic cases filled and about some other 20 or so plastic containers filled. Thats just my pokemon collection though. I cant even count yugioh.

pokeretard

My 2 fav types in one Pokemon!
    Years
  • well i used to be craz about pokemon cards but now i only collect a little i'd say i'd have over a thousand pokemon cards that had pokemon from the kanto

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    SCREW YOU FHEAD I DO HAVE THAT MANY I GET ALOT FROM EBAY SCREW OFF

Nice language.
    And no, I refuse to believe that you managed to acquire thousands of dollors of cards off of eBay. Perhaps if you were more mature, then I could believe you, but you seem quite childish to me and would therefore not have access to a credit card, let alone that kind of funding.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • My collection is OVER 9000!
    But seriously it is nowhere near that...
    I only collect the First Series of Pokemon Cards, but I stopped a while ago. I probably have like 300 Energy Cards from that series...

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2008
    All my cards are from 5 or six years ago, and I only kept the holographics or whatever the shiny ones are called. I have about 100 of the shiny ones though.

Years
  • I have 411 cards (not counting doubles), but I stopped collecting a long time ago. :( I stopped at the Neo Set lol.

Back