• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many hours do you hack in an average week?

How many hours do you hack in an average week?

• 0-10 hours

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • 11-25 hours

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • 26-50 hours

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • 50-100 hours

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100+ hours

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Seeing as a whole week has only 144 hours, hacking for over 100 would leave one with only with (44/7 = 6x + 2 ) hours for EVERYTHING else.
    I myself spent like.. I dunno, depends on how much problems I encounter and my patience level. 50-60 hours is a good estimate.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    0 - I don't hack ^_^ I prefer to play games the way they're supposed to be =P

Melash

Back for now.
    Years
  • Hmm, I actually think I hack more like 10-15 hours, rather than 15-20 hours. It just kind of depends on the week, and what month it is. I do tendo to hack more when school's not in session, so....

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
  • There's too much variation in my hacking patterns to really say for sure.
    I'm kind of a binge hacker xD
    I can go weeks without even touching my hack folder but sometimes I'll spend upwards of six hours hacking in one day o_0

Imposter Oak

"hahaha omg ur so funny" True
    Years
  • I hack (creatively) relatively little, I find that whenever I do hack (creatively) for excessive amounts of time and consistently without getting a break, my brain feels like it's going into hibernation and I end up hating what I've produced. I like to spend most of my time coming up with ideas for hacks then writing them down as to not forget them. Actual hacking can be fun but staring at a hex editor just to implement some great idea can get a little boring after a while. If you just do a little per day (like people who hate exercise might do) then that's alright, at least your ideas are made available for people to play, at some pace. If you try cramming too much of one thing into one day then the chances are you'll become like a robot or just quit before you've barely got your ideas down in the ROM.

Years
  • So you're saying that you spend 13 hours every day in front of your computer, hacking?
    That can't be healthy...
    yeah, well im not fat and nearly everyday i go to travel down the south to train or have a match.
    im in the youth team so in a few years ill be a pro.

p.s - what else is there to do if im on my own ?

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
  • yeah, well im not fat and nearly everyday i go to travel down the south to train or have a match.

I'm both confused and intrigued.
    However, this is starting to get off-topic so I'll just stop now.

Imposter Oak

"hahaha omg ur so funny" True
    Years
  • yeah, well im not fat and nearly everyday i go to travel down the south to train or have a match.

I'm not fat and I don't work out or go on painful diets, I prefer intellectual challenges rather than purely physical ones, so I spend most of my life sitting in one place, so it's more than likely just my body type. Though I'm trying to change that a bit, as I'm just unfit as hell.

But if you get a recommended 8 hours sleep and then go and hack for 13 hours, then you only have 3 hours left in the day to eat etc and go to school, assuming you really are 15, at this time of the year and you live in the UK or you'll be getting fines from the government.

SethAragorn

Survived your Post!
    Years
  • LOL i didnt know all of you spend so much time on the computer..
    Like i only hack 30min in a week.
    And spend 6 hours on the computer in a week.
    :D

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I hack around 3 hours in a day, that's because I'am currently off-school (on vacation).
    That means 21 hours in a week. Else I'd be hacking only around 5 hours in a week if school was on.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • So, I had gone through many periods, to be precise:

-If I just had Uni, I spent about 9 hours during the week, and about 18+ hours during the whole weekend
    -On vacations probably it'd be 12+ hours per day
    -Once I started my job (while having Uni) it got drastically reduced to maybe 10 hours during the 7 days
    -And currently, well... XP

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    So, I had gone through many periods, to be precise:

-If I just had Uni, I spent about 9 hours during the week, and about 18+ hours during the whole weekend
    -On vacations probably it'd be 12+ hours per day
    -Once I started my job (while having Uni) it got drastically reduced to maybe 10 hours during the 7 days
    -And currently, well... XP

Wow, you must have a hectic schedule xD..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back