• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How Many Hours Do You Have Currently?

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
Years
  • A little over 11 hours and I've gotten my 3rd badge a few hours back and now I'm at the Pokeathlon (which is kinda addicting). I played for like 9 hours straight yesterday.

nice! i'm addicted to the pokeathlon too :3

i have 10:16 :) i'm at the lighthouse.

Sasuke.

Hope | Less
    Years
  • 20:29 as of now. Doing some last minute Johto stuff before I take on the E4 and stuff.
    Next is Extreemspeed Dratini and Entei.

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
  • 12 hours, 20 minutes. I'm taking my time, I'm only in Ecruteak, lol. I am trying for a male Snubbull with Intimidate, which is consuming my time.

Years
  • 20 hours. But i've beaten the eight gyms already. I'm going to fast ;-;
    Debating restarting. Hahaha

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I've currently clocked 16 hours or so, only because I spent about two of those hours trying to figure out how to unlock the door in the Lighthouse to coax Jasmine down when I should have been in Cianwood, facing Chuck.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • 12 hours, 20 minutes. I'm taking my time, I'm only in Ecruteak, lol. I am trying for a male Snubbull with Intimidate, which is consuming my time.
    atta boy! Nice to see others slowly advancing through the game.

Around 17 hours and just hit golden rod. XD;

Pikachu-dance!

Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott :)
    Years
  • Basically just 1:05 .

ON a ROM . BORING ... I want the actual game ... snfiff ... I wish I lived in the US .

about 57 minutes so far, i'm trying to resist temptation to play the rom on my cyclods, i've pre ordered it from GAME and i'm going to try and wait until it arrives to play anymore

Yes same for me but i just cant seem to resist it so i have spent 7:53 hours

Years
  • 24 hours, and im facing Silver right now in the Goldenrod Basement thing...7 badges...ive done a lot of training, pluse porbably half of that time is leveing teh DS idle XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    right now i'm playing that stupid voltorb flip game and i'm thining right now its going to take about 4 more hours to get half the money i need from dratini, stupid game. slots were was faster they should have atleast put both

Back