• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How Many Hours Do You Have Currently?

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2013
    If I can recall... around 42 hours. I got all 16 badges at around 29 hours [brag, brag, brag]. I'm currently training all my Pokemon to around level 80 before I fight trainer Red. I want it to be epic.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Time: 130:39
    Badges: 16
    Pokemon (National): 270

I play this game too much. D| -has been procrastination on the Pokedex too-

Trope

Protéger just au matin~Féerie!
    Years
  • 40 something hours, but that's mostly cause I keep on running to do Buena's password, and to grab my apricorns to deliver to Kurt. Have 8 badges so far, and now I'm leveling my team to 50 (they were all at 35) to get through the Elite 4 without having to restart a bazillion times.

Funfun training... /irony.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2010
    102:15... community college isn't too exciting lol. i've gotten the eight kanto badges but i've been messing around lately.

Years
  • About 76 hours, all 16 Kanto Badges, Red defeated (though it was traumatic with a bad 5-Pokémon team at Lv60 average).

I frankly only beat the E4 45 hours after starting the game. I took the Johto side of the story at a very slow pace. Mostly spent my time scoring high at the Pokéathlon to aim for the best record among people from another community. :P

Kavii

forever my furret
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    100+ hours, but at least 30 hours are due to standby mode because I was either stupid and forgot to save AND turn off (thought I would get back to the game again really soon) or because I was obsessing over the Voltorb game in Goldenrod and was trying to go as far as possible in my Voltorb leveling and so put the game on standby instead of turning off. And then there's the Pokeathlon and then there's all the Apricorn collecting and Rock Smashing and Headbutting.

7 Badges, 99 caught in my Pokedex out of 150ish that I have seen and my 'main' crew (I can't make up my mind on a set 6 and I love seeing the different pokemon and so my group is bigger) of about 10-12 are all level 30+ and all of them love me.

Placed first in all Pokeathlon events and broke 9 out of 10 records and am in the process of breaking the 10th and final event record.

A crapton of yen and growing, a heck of a collection of berries and other odds and ends, and that's where I am right now.

Whew.

Back