• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How Many Hours Do You Have Currently?

TapouT

this
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 8, 2015
    only 2:38, haven't played it much considering I just got it a few days ago.

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
  • With HeartGold, I've currently got about 73 hours, 37 minutes. I kind of remember it because I only just this morning beat the Elite Four, picked up my National Dex and currently, I'm on the S.S. Aqua, heading to Kanto.

I think its the S.S. Aqua, anyway... *shrugs*

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2018
    Getting my game today or tomorrow, ill have probably close to 6 hours in by friday =]

nielsnijhof

Pokemon Master in training
    Years
  • I am at 124:47 right now (<-- OMG he's an addict)
    and I caught myself 402 out of 493 Pokemons :D
    14k+ Trainerscore

Started adventure on 26 March 2010 :P

JackNg

Noobie Trainer
    Years
  • 94+ hours. Leveling my newly bred Riolu (Lucario) at Mt Silver. Thank goodness i got a Lucky Egg transfered from Platinum!

Silver

Kyle
    Years
  • I think I've got like 33ish on SS, just beat Red too. Got 100+ on Diamond though. Both of those will jump a ton once I start breeding for VGC.

Toxic Potato

Always Sleepy
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2020
    On my Japanese copy, 436:28, and on my English copy, 108:36. Heh... I have no life... :l

(English version would have more, but I play the Japanese version the most, even now that I have the English version. :P)

Years
  • Started: April 1st

Beat E4: April 7th (23:06)

Badges: 16

Pokedex: 256

Trainer Score: 10641

Links: 58

Trades: 51

Total Hours: 108:26

Back