• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen How many hours of Pokemon X and Y have you played?

Years
  • So I was sitting at my desk today, wonder trading as you do, then as I saved my game I saw that I just got over the 200 hour mark. I have played over 200 hours of Pokemon Y since April. So I am just curious to see how much everyone else has played and the fun times they have had!
    Many thanks! =D

TheKurtzinator

Professional Derp/Trainer
    Years
  • I'm at 153 hours since Christmas 2013. I took a break to play a couple other games like LOZ: A Link Between Worlds. ORAS kinda made me jump back in and now I'm vigorously shiny hunting again.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I sitting around 60 hours right now. I've restarted my game a couple of months back, which could explain why it's this little, haha. Before that, it used to be about 90 or so. I really need to play Pokémon Y more. I know I've finished it already, but there's still a lot of areas that I need to deeply explore and familiarize myself with, which I've yet to get done.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • In my original game I'm way passed the 999.59 hours (the timer doesn't change anymore) - I still play it for breeding and online battles.

In most of my other teams, I'm passed the 600 hours and I'm 3/4ths of the way done (most teams I'm at the 6th gym - except one team where I'm at 40 hours, no badges yet, just got started) - by the time I reach Kiloude City I may reach the 999.59 mark again - I don't rush, I take my time, I talk with every person I see, some more than once (since I forget who I talked with), battle every wild Pokemon, and Amie too.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    I have about 300 hours in one game, and about another 50 in the other.

Years
  • At this moment in time I have 148 hours and 50 minutes on mine haha :) Not gonna lie I think at least a fifth of that has been from Wonder Trading lol :) I've still got to do Victory Road and the Elite Four on this current playthrough so there'll be a lot more hours to come I can assure you lol :)

Years
  • I think I might've clocked at least 40 hours on my current X file; I was doing a challenge on it, so I stopped once I was done. On my Y, I have over 200 hours. Most those hours were spent breeding and EV training Pokemon.

Years
  • I hit the 999:59 mark this past Monday I think and it took three months to get there. At least 10% of that time have been from me either falling asleep while playing or leaving it on while the system is charging. And yes, I DO have a life outside of Pokémon..

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I'm at about 326 hours on X, and a lot fewer (15ish?) on Y. I got my games at release. I racked up 200+ hours in the first few months, but slowed down this spring. Still, I think this is probably the fastest I've ever put hours on a Pokémon game. A bunch were from the main game, and then a lot have been spent breeding, training, etc.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I managed to max out the clock on my Y game. But in my defense, it occurred after many a night having fallen asleep with my 3DS in my hands. :c or, you know, shiny hunting

Years
  • 227:42 since October 12.. And I still need to make a competitive team & complete the Pokedex!

Years
  • My main copy of X has 240 hours, and my other copy that I did a major challenge on had 50 upon completion. And i've logged around 80 hours on Y between various playthroughs. I might be missing one or two more, but those I recall. So well over 370 hours total.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    What's the max it can say?

I think someone mentioned above that the game's counter clocks out at 999.59. Although I believe the is a way to check your actual game play time through the 3DS, as opposed to checking through the game.

Back