• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many pairs have you had?

Giraffles <3

podɐʇǝɯ
    Years
    I'm a bit confused as to what pairing is really, I assume it's basically an internet relationship, right?

If so, i've had none and don't intend to, I care about certain people I meet on the web but I could never do something like that. Just not who I am I guess :3.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Here on PC I've had 5 previous pairs, and Kimi is the 6th. I fully intend to stick with Kimi 'till the end.

If you know me well, you know which people I've been paired with before, so no list here. XD
    Spoiler:

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I've only had two pairs. Dawning Mew and Valentine. Pairing isn't really a big deal to me so I'm not exactly looking for a new one.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    In five years here I've only had two.
    My first was a looooong time ago, I think the username began with a J?; It didn't really mean anything, we'd only just met.

The second was Franceschi, but when I left PC for a while that ended.

If I had another pair I'd either like it to be a fun little thing, or something that happened after quite a while;
    It's harder to care about people you never see than those in real life. (Going on the basis of it weren't a fun little thing)

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
    I've only had one pair, but I've only been here for a very short time, so yeah. I don't think I'll ever have another pair, since Gabriella is one awesome girl. B) We decided to become pairs very quickly since we knew each other from before and that.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Hmm.. I don't really have a good memory when it comes to who I was paired with. I think one member was flashboy.. that was a long time ago. Then there was Hiidoran... eh.

As for now, I'm currently "single". :P

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I've had 3 now. But i think i'll be sticking with my current one as he's too awsome.
    My first pair left and my other one was really nice but i had to break it because my current one and myself are closer than my last pairing.
    Alls fair in love and war eh?

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Currently, none. Never had a pair. At all.

I'm not interested in one either.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Um.. I think this is my forth one.

If memory serves, I was paired with someone back in 2006 for a bit, and then again in late 2007.
    And um.. I was paired with Sakurah shortly before Kaori. Those are the only two recently ones.

I normally just pair with friends, instead of crushing on someone, and pairing up with them. xD

Back