• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How Many People Got Rotoms New Forms

Where Did You Get The Seceret Key Download?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

.Razr

Blazing Ace
Years
  • I was just wondering, out of intrest how key many people got the seceret key download were you got it and was it worth while. I got mine at Toys R Us in NYC but I heard and saw (at Pokemon.com) that you could also get via Wi-Fi.

"Shadow Lugia"

Haven't used this in a while
    Years
  • Wi-Fi's a lot more convenient. I also don't really know if it's worth going to TRU to get, seeing as I've heard from a number of people that the new forms can't be used on Wi-Fi or in the Battle Frontier.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I got it over wifi. I hate that u cant really do much with the new forms though.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Yeah, got it through Wifi. I am disappointed that they can't be used over wifi events though, damn shame.

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
  • Got it over Wi-Fi, much more convenient even though TRU is like 2 minutes away from me, got the key before school. Love the fridge Rotom!

Speed

Skyward
    Years
  • Got it through Wi-Fi, just did it for the pokedex entries.

EDIT: PD, you can get all, but rotom can only be one form at a time.

Ultra Ball X

Certified Ultra Ball
    Years
  • I chose Fan form cuz it looks the coolest but when I catch my Platinum Rotom then I shall get the Lawnmower form.

Years
  • Wi-fi considering the fact that the nearest Toys R Us is over 150 miles away from me. I wouldn't even bother doing a 6 hour round trip for some game data.

I'm just glad Gamefreak is finally using that Wi-fi Mystery Gift feature that wasn't used in Diamond and Pearl.

Back