• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How many people have beat the Elite four? (platinum)

Shem

Bored...
Years
  • I beat it four days after it came out with I don't remember who.

But I restarted and I beat it yesterday with Rotom, Manaphy, Articuno, Metagross, Blaziken, and Magenium. all in the mid 50's

The Red Chain

Yup, I've beaten the Elite Four already. It wasn't too majorly difficult.
    But all of their Pokemon are definitely higher in level.. ^_^;

My Hall of Fame:

Shiny Milotic: Female, Level 100. OT: May Hypnosis Recover Surf Ice Beam
    Electivire: Male Level 100 OT: Absol Thunderpuch Ice Puch Cross Chop Earthquake
    Shiny Gallade Male Level 100 OT: Teodoro Swords Dance Close Combat Night Slash
    Magnezone Level 100 OT:Absol Thunderbolt Hidden Pwer Flash Cannon Explosion
    Yanmega Male Level 100 OT: Absol Protect Bug Buzz Air Slash Hidden Power
    Snorlax Male Level 100 OT: Theo Body Slam Earthquake Crunch Selfdestruct

Time: 16:47

All my pokemon were transferred from Diamond.

Wow, without using cheats to obtain all the badges that had to be hell for a while. D:
    Your Pokemon not obeying and such.. x-x

PlatinumDawnFtw

Vocaloid fan~
    Years
  • I wish they had strengthened the elite 4 rather than weakened them. I thought diamond and pearl was easy... I swear I beat cynthia in 5 minutes rather than the 15 it took in d/p. o.o

Shadow of Fears

The Shadow Trainer
    Years
  • Lolz yeah I beat it with my Lvl46 Gyrados and some help from my lvl 49 Crobat and my Lvl 54 Arcanine, oh and i also had my Lvl 46 Pikachu and my Lvl 50 Steelix but they werent used at all, lolz poor guys.

Last edited:

ShatteredRose

Thanks for Noticin'
    Years
  • I'm doing a Fighting Monotype, so I haven't been able to beat the E4 yet. I'm doing a bit more training before I try again. If I could just make it past all those flying type moves...

If you guys think it is easy, why not try using a monotype? Makes the game a bit different and more interesting.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • Managed to beat them at roughly 42 Hours in.

I used this team:
    Torterra, 59
    Gardevoir, 59
    Togekiss, 59
    Houndoom, 59
    Floatzel, 59

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    restarted now will post my restarted games Hall of Fame when I get around to finishing it, will probably be a few weeks

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2023
    I also beat the E4, Glaceon, Umbreon, Chimchar, Magezone and Tangrowth.
    All about lvl 70, took ages reloading my save just before I got the Eevee so I could get female one with a modest nature.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • Beat em last night.
    Hall of Fame:
    Lvl 54 Houndoom
    Lvl 51 Staraptor
    Lvl 50 Luxray
    Lvl 52 Torterra
    Lvl 69 Swampert (transferred from my Diamond, was level 65 when transferred, EV trained).

It was actually hard for me, my Pokemon are underlevelled.

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    I beat'em the first time through March 27th.

My lineup was Typhlosion nicknamed Blaze (60), Electrode nicknamed Tic-Tic (54), Sharpedo nicknamed Ripster (57), Rampardos nicknamed Crank (56), Dusknoir nicknamed Eidolon (55), and Gallade nicknamed Galahad (55).

Haven't tried them the second time yet, though I know there levels are a lot higher than before. Been too busy EV training, breeding, trading... ya know. Other trainer stuff. :cool:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I beat the E4 with all my Pokemon in the lower 50s and my only troubles were Lucian's Bronzy, and Cynthia's Garchomp and Milotic. I have yet to face the Enhanced E4, as my Platinum team has been transfered to Diamond for the exp boost and easier E4. I think everyone's in their 60s, and when my lowest level is 65 then they can return to Platinum.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • I beat them with a team in their low 50s. I think the highest anyone on my team got during the five battles was lvl 53, and that was my Floatzel. I also had a Togekiss, Electivire, Umbreon, Houndoom and a Gallade. :D Umbreon was a great staller against a lot of their Pokes.<3

almostlovehate

Complete...global...satur ation
    Years
  • It took me two tries today, but I did it. I had tons of Revives and Full Restores on my side, so it went. I had a pretty balanced team according to the book (I'm not good at building teams. D: ) but it worked, and they were at 60ish.

Now on to doing the National Dex. >.>

btw, card =/= team.
    I had a Mr. Mime, Houndoom, Torterra, Abomasnow, Alteria, and Quagsire as my team.

Back