• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many people in your school like pokemon?

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    How many people like pokemon in your school.Only some people do around 5-7 and those people are kinda freaky o.o.And do kids make fun of you because you like it.They do to me.:'(

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    none............XD seriously no one in my school likes pokemans and theyd make fun of me if they new i did T.T

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    A lot of kids I know like Pokemon, in a nostalgic sort of way. I doubt they still play it, but I do remember my class once singing the Pokemon theme song in 20-part harmony. Of course, they're probably in the minority compared with the rest of the school.

And I do have a small group of friends that still play Pokemon. In fact, one of my friends actually convinced me to come back to Pokemon after I had given it up during the R/S days.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Lol, I'm trying to convince my friend to do wi-fi battles, but he said no after hearing the price of the wi-fi connector. He actually attempted to EV train in-game so his team will be better than most n00bs.

My friend IV breeds. He has more than three full boxes of Togepis. I usually release the bastard children.
    How many people in your school like pokemon?

emolicious

im an emo person!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 19, 2007
    ive never noticed if anyone in my skool look like pokemon. they look more like preps

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I saw some kid with a pokemon shirt today, and I know one who is totally in to the trading card game and everything. And.. some girl at my lunch table does. The other kids say they don't like it anymore, and she's like "OMG I LOVE POKEMON!" XD That's all I know of. I think a lot of people hide it, like myself.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    they are mainly guys in my class that like it.

a few in other classes that are girls though.

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    I don't know many other college students who still like Pokemon. There was this one girl in my Japanese class who was really into it, but she was the overbearing annoying ultra-fangirl type who was only taking Japanese so she could brag to all her other fangirl friends that she knew what they were saying in her Naruto fansubs. The type of person who's in their mid 20's but still acts like they're 14.

A couple of my friends from that class though would talk about the first gen. games every once in awhile, except they were reminiscing, not genuinely still interested in it. We reminisced about a lot of cool stuff we liked as kids, like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and other cool things from the 90's.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Most peps at my school thinks it dumb thats why I keep it on a low profile ^^;;

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    I know none in my school that likes or even plays Pokemon. I'm sure that they're not even aware of it.

Radikaru

moonrose
    Years
    None that I know of.
    A lot of the people in my class are in their 30s, I'm not sure they would be interested. :P

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Very, very, very, VERY few people actually like Pokemon in my school. Around 6-7/1200 people there likes Pokemon. Pokemon isn't popular in Portuguese teenagers...

But the people I know that knows I like Pokemon doesn't make fun of me.

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Other than me, there are 4 others that I know of; 3 people on the 8th grade who are all my friends (two of them suck though. =P) and a girl on the 9th grade who used to be in the same class with me when I was on the 5th grade. (I was in a class with 5th and 6th graders mixed) I also believe there are 2 completely random people I don't know at all who play Pokémon because last year I heard someone tell another person he'd trade his Kyogre to him. I have no idea who they were, though.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I`m the only one in my class that likes Pocket Monsters. I`m not joking. =o Many people in my class are into other animes & mangas, I believe so.

Last edited:
    Back