• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many people in your school like pokemon?

fattyeater

Adavanced Collector
    Years
    okay for me there are 4 generations

color generation/red and blue and yellow
    metal generation/gold and silver and crystal
    gem generation ruby/sapphire firered leafgreen and emerald
    jewlwrary generation/diamond pearl

first the color gerneration,in the color generation,theres was a lot people because pokemon was new and popular besicly my whole naborhood had pokemon cards and games,but i only battleed my friends,thay were my brother,my japanese friend and my white friend(not giving names because i don`t have permission from them)me,i was only 10 years old and so was my japfriend too my bro.was 9 and my lightfriend was 12 i remeber playing pokemon me and my brother were the strongest,why? because back then no one knew about EV-training and it was by accendent that me and my bro accually trained our pokemon,as for everone else was using the missingno.rare candy trick,yeah those were all right days....the metal gerneration,my japfriend leaves to a diffrent school,me my bro.and my friend find a little bratty kid to play gold and silver with,we also had twins to play with but the twins and my friend and the brat said gold was better!you see only me and my bro.had silver version so it became war my bro.and me agenst all of those gold-users but thay did make one mistake you see thay migrated most of their team from red and blue so their pokemon were not EV-trained,like me and my bro`s so like usial we won and proved that silver was best,when crystal was released i was disspointed that you can be a girl,I had a filling boys were choose girls,why? don`t ask me because i don`t know.....the gem gerneration,it was kinda fun in the begining i found this kid playing pokemon in class(we were both in speical ED)he was battling a pokemon I said you have pokemon and he said yes.so we arrenged a day to play,like always i won and we decided to bring our games everyday,one day i we were compairing pokemon seeing whos lager groudon or kyogre,and i notice his character shadow was diffrent from mine that only ment his was MAY!!!!!why?he a freaking boy!!!! well he made an excuse saying that hes copying the TV show but the TV show did not air on the first day ruby/sapphire came out,i did not buy it,so i teased him saying you like may,now this was in my 9th grade year it was not intell my 10th grade year in the begining me and my frined had a 4 way battle waith a couple of noobs and near the end of the year around the time pokemon colosuim came out me and my freind met up with these 3 jeleus people at lunch the 1st was was a balttler the 2nd was battler and collector and the 3rd was just a collector well me and my friend teamed up and had a 4 way battle!!!us agenst the jellys well it was a close one but me and my friend won!in my 11th grade year it was only pokemon battling and may teaseing,the jewarly genration now that i`am completed pokedex,i`am just collecting events now.but all of thise people were in school with me.

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    I know quite a few people that like Pokemon at my school (Around three), but it's a college, so... maybe that's why so few people like it. But I wouldn't know.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Well, seeing as how I'm homeschooled, I suppose everybody in my school likes it *shot*

But, in my old school, I think one or two others might have liked it.

Murky

Underworld dweller
    Years
    When i was in primary school everyone loved it.
    When i was is secondary school noone like it or at least they didnt admit they liked it. And now i dont really no anyone that like it hehe.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    A lot of people in my year still play it. Not many of the younger kids do. All my sisters friends take the mick out of me for playing them.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    Same here everybody nobody likes pokemon and i would be the little gay hobo that gets picked on if people knew I like pokemon.T_T

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Yeah. Pokemon turns you homosexual.

Well, in my school there's me...and...me...

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
    i have some frinds that like pokemon

but i dont know about my school but im sure there are a lot of ppl who do like pokemon but just afraid to show it.who agrees with me?

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    Thats what everybody has been saying.My cousin likes it my friend likes it and um just those two.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
    I'd have to say 2-3. They like it, their just too scared to admit it. To them, it seems rather childish to play a game that involves enslaving creatures, shoving them into tiny capsules, feeding them on only tiny pieces of candy or a random muffin and forcing them to do battle with their own kind.

Years
    Well, actually, I don´t know anyone who likes Pokemon in my school^^"
    But I think there´re maybe some Poke fans but they´re too afraid to show that they like it. Like me.
    I´m sure the others in my class would make fun of me if they knew that I like it -_-

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Im not gay you weirdo dang

lol I know. I was being sarcastic towards people who would say that. I don't know about you, but I don't see many hobos who play Pokemon. Somehow, I don't think catching Pikachu is at the top of their problems list XD

i have some frinds that like pokemon

but i dont know about my school but im sure there are a lot of ppl who do like pokemon but just afraid to show it.who agrees with me?

Yeah, no-one at my school would ever guess that I like Pokemon

Last edited:

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    Yeah I love pokemon but everybody at my school will beat me up and pick on me if they knew XDD

Back