• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many people in your school like pokemon?

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    About a 100, I see most of the 3rd and 4th graders trading their Pokemon cards and stuff. But in my class exactly, no one, and thus I sometimes get made fun of, and people say "GET OUT OF PIKACHULAND ALREADYYYY". I don't really mind though.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    Ya I agree with everybody lol.Some people were my friends and I told them I liked it and they picked on me so I ain't there friend anymore.=D lol

ShinyGold2

Owner of Psychic,Dark&Ghost FC
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    no one does
    they would make fun of me if they knew i did
    even my parents make fun of me for it (in a funny way)

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    Yeah so do my parents.=[It stinks.Everybody is into myspaces and trying to be all that and stuff.

ShinyGold2

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    i dont see wats so good about myspace
    no one nt one person in my year (yr 9) hav ever liked pokemon

Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2007
    well, not many people.

its me, maybe one other girl, and 3 other guys.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    About 15 out of 300 in my year

Surprise suprise there all my freinds

In the whole school its about 30 and

surprise, there all my mates lol.

not too bad for me. Everyone rags me like hell cos "man your in yr11, pokemons for babys"
    lol its just funny.

ShinyGold2

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    in my school there is a yu-gi-oh club
    waaaaaaay more babyish then pokemon

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    Yeah more people like Yugioh more than Pokemon and its waaay mroe babyish than pokemon.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    I wouldn't say that Yu-Gi-Oh is babyish. Have you seen the Blue Eyes White Dragon? He looks freakin' hardcore. I would say that Yu-Gi-Oh is crappier, however.

Phatkav

Zero Creativity
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2021
    Let me see. There is me and there are 3 of my other friends who have D/P and actually play competitively. Then there are two other people who like Pokemon and have the GBA games and they want D/P, but they don't have a DS yet. Plus there are couple others who have D/P or like Pokemon but secretly.

Also for some reason the making fun of people who like Pokemon went out of style in my school. Heck, almost everyone I talk with know I love Pokemon, but they don't seem to care.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    I wish my school was like that.Yugioh isnt really babyish i shouldnt have said that it is yes crappy lol

Phatkav

Zero Creativity
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2021
    I still don't get why people won't admit they like Pokemon. I mean, I'm pretty sure every one doesn't care or have the time to make fun of you because you like Pokemon.

Back