• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many pkmn do you know?

Which is better from D/P?

• Diaruga

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Parukia

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Aruseus

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
  • ^ XD

Hmm..I guess I can name every one up to the Hoenn region, but not by pure memorization or anything.

I don't know much D/P ones except Pochama. :O

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • I can name all 386 Pokemon,but not in chronological order ._. D/P is outta the question,I can only name a few X3;

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
  • Same here.. D/P is out of the question for me too.. cos in my country, we're only *reaching* the Hoenn League.. I still have one whole series (battle frontier) to catch up with.. it's gonna be a long time before I get to watch D/P..

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Except for the new D/P generation, I know all of them.

I couldnt sit there ane name them all, but I do know what all of them are when I see them.

And I know a few of the D/P ones.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I can name around 400 I reckon... and with pics I sure that will go up. I havent really gotten to know the D/P Pokemon because I really cant be bothered reading all the Japanese on my game. XD.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • Well I don't know them off by heart in numbers but if I see pictures of the Pokemon I could name them straight away...most of the time. Only up to the R/S/E and I only know some D/P Pokemon like the main starters and other ones like Lucario and Manene etc.

~Star Poochyena :t261:

Back