• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen How many Pokédollars do you have?

FangedFreak

Ace Trainer
Years
  • Simple, just post here, how many pokédollars you have :)

Just curious about how other people are getting on ^_^

Me:
    Pokédollars: 167,565
    Play time: 29hrs 49Mins

Last edited by a moderator:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Already got a playtime thread, so editing that part out.

Thouughhh at the moment I have $1608962 :)
    A reminder to everyone though - post more than just your amount, post how you managed to get that much or that little. :D As for me, I like to collect wings and sell them, as well as relic parts, lol.

hand

want a raise?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    256330 poké. Egg hatching costs a lot, ok

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
    Years
  • I didn't spent that much on my entire playthrough. I just buyed TMs, and some Repels, Balls and healing items, just that. Also I've cleaned up the Undella Ruins, and I'm fighting lots of trainers every day with the Amulet Coin (I fight Elite FOur like ten times a day).

So here's how it is.

Name: Matthew
    Time: 165h 54m
    Money: 6.653.871 Pokè$

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Im poor 6,870 pokedollars, i spent it at voltorb flip. Jokes man i just stacked up on masses of items........

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • 544,333 P

I just finished the Abysmal Ruins sidequest and garnered all that cash, and then went back and bought all the TMs I missed out on from the Pokemarts. XD

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • I don't really have that much... I spent all my money on buying Repels. Lol. (Audinos) This week I spended more than normal due to that I encountered a new shiny Tuesday, and I wanted it level 100. Now level 95. I guess I have something like 360 or something. But on my SS I had 9,000,815...

Edsbob

TECHNOLOGY TODAY IS INCREDIBLE
    Years
  • P1897867

I just sold some of the ruin items (I still kept one of each item), and ambushed everyone with an amulet coin. That, and selling mushrooms and ores to those manics help.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • I stacked up to more than 2,000,000 by selling all the relics, but now I have about 1m+ left because I bought many stat pills.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I only have 255,890. I fight the Elite 4 w/ the amulet coin to earn more money while training my Pokemon.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Uhm...they're called pokedollars? Dumb name -.-

Well...

Kris
    74:06
    $330712

Dunno how I only have that much...haven't bought (or sold, but I will...*now) much since starting the game. I did spend a lot on pokeballs/TMs/whatever though...

*After selling Nuggets: $360712
    *After Pearls/Stardust: $363812
    *After Star Pieces: $388312
    *After TinyMushrooms: $392812
    *After Big Mushrooms: $432812

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Right now I have somewhere around $140000. I had a lot more but I spent a ton of it on items for the Pokemon League x_x

big NATE alpha

Patriotic Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2011
    2867, although I just went on a shopping spree for Vitamins and Max Potions. Planning to Amulet Coin someone and do an E4 run tonight.

Molts

Novice Breeder
    Years
  • I only had 27,000, I need to buy TM's but I can't beat the post game elite 4, and I already fought all the trainers in the post game routes. So I'm just training with the battle subway to get better items and grinding the post game routes to lvl up and actually earn some more money.

the 3rd gen has scarred me over the diving, I really don't like HM slaves, and gen 3 having a pokemon know waterfall, dive, surf and fly just made me feel bad. I loved that the main game never required an HM, ever. Made me very happy. (pokemon should have an OOC only slot move, so that you don't mess with your main set moves, but you can only have one HM per pokemon)

Back