• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How many Pokemon have you seen/caught so far? (Revived)

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
Years
  • Seen - 11
    Obtained -- 4

I just started last night. Those numbers are also off, because I traded over national dex Pokemon so they are not counted yet.

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
    Years
  • Pokemon seen: 493
    Pokemon caught: 493!^^

Yeah, I really caught 'em all!^^ Guess I can pretty proud of it cuz there is only a handful of trainers who have actually made it without cheating...^^

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
  • Pokemon seen: 493
    Pokemon caught: 493!^^

Yeah, I really caught 'em all!^^ Guess I can pretty proud of it cuz there is only a handful of trainers who have actually made it without cheating...^^
    I'm close. I have 467. The only ones I haven't seen/caught are the Sinnoh Legendaries and some of the evolutions that are Sinnoh induced, I.E. Glaceon, Leafeon etc.

Inferny

Lord of Pokabu
    Years
  • ...I played through the game without catching for data. Now after beating Red and stuff, while EV training Pokemon and building a team, I'm trying to catch all the Pokemon I meet which I haven't got from before of.

Seen: 241
    Obtained: 67 <--- Includes Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Suicune, Mewtwo, Ho-Oh, Lugia and loads of other of the non-event legends :3

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    Im on 128 (natdex). Im getting there.... still, this is why you can play these games for so long, cos they last!

nm legend

Years
  • me...im at 231!..................................that number is gonna go up when i start training/evolving new pokemon

Years
  • Furthest I've ever made it was about 200 or so...I never really bothered with filling up my Pokedex but as I get older I seemingly become more of a perfectionist so probably with B/W I'll attempt to collect them all, going to take a while but it's something fun to do!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2014
    Seen: 327
    Obtained: 203

I'm going to give catching them all a go.. which is going to be amazingly difficult.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2014
    My one issue here is that I don't own Pokemon D/P/Pt, so getting 4th Gen Pokemon might be a wee bit difficult.

Back