• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How many Pokemon have you seen/caught so far? (Revived)

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2010
    I've seen 313 and obtained 134.
    That's not much because I started the second day it came out in the US.

Years
    491 seen, 482 owned. Have not seen Celebi and Deoxys. Otherwise need to evolve some crappier Pokemon I don't really use. Platinum has also seen 491 but I have Pal Parked fewer Pokemon from GBA.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Hehehe.. I finished all the Pokedex [=
    Takes lotta time to finish...
    I'm gonna breed Pokemon for B/W...
    so I would finish the Pokedex in B/W more easier and less trouble. [=

RockHardSemi

Lv 53
    Years
    Seen 290, obtained 199.

I've entered Kanto, got 12 badges in total. I've been breeding and fiddling about trying to EV Pokemon (only just found out about EV training). So before I continue Kanto I'm going to make myself a team of 6 EV'ed Pokemon at Lvl. 50.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I've seen 259 and I've caught 29.
    I'm not much of a catcher of Pokemon,I only catch them if I like them.

Years
    complete pokedex???

Has anyone completed their pokedex??
    im talkin 100% no hacks. no action replays. (cloned pokes from other games r ok, as long as u did an actual trade. im real interested cuz i was gonna try & do it. would prolly take awhile tho :bandit:

Clefairies

I'm always chasing rainbows.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    I haven't even hit the 100 mark, I think I just am hovering round the 40-50 mark.
    (I played through story mode without catching pokemon for pokedex details.)

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Not even trying. Haven't picked up SS in a few months. I get tired of trying to complete the pokedex in every game. SS is just for training/battling.

But I think I have caught about 35%-40% of all the pokemon I've seen so far.

Years
    Got about 90 or so atm, but will struggle to complete it overall as I don't have any of the other DS pokemon games, and my DS won't connect to my wireless router. I'll probably try and get as much as I can though.

RockHardSemi

Lv 53
    Years
    Got about 90 or so atm, but will struggle to complete it overall as I don't have any of the other DS pokemon games, and my DS won't connect to my wireless router. I'll probably try and get as much as I can though.

You need to change your router's security to WEP if you haven't already done so.

I'm not even going to attempt 100% lol. I managed to complete Red 100% and was chuffed to bits (I didn't get Mew mind)! Tauros took some taming but I finally caught the git. There's far too many now for me to 100% I think.

Years
    You need to change your router's security to WEP if you haven't already done so.

I'm not even going to attempt 100% lol. I managed to complete Red 100% and was chuffed to bits (I didn't get Mew mind)! Tauros took some taming but I finally caught the git. There's far too many now for me to 100% I think.

That's the thing, I can connect fine to my folks wireless, and to my mates Orange one, and he has the same router and provider as me (Though mine is older as it has the old name on it), and to most other ones I've tried.

I've mentioned this before in other forums, but it's nothing to do with my DS being from America is it (I live in the UK)?

Back