• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many shiny Karp have you fished up?

Fawful_X

Monster-hunting Red Mage
Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2018
    Two.

The first was taken by the Pidgeotto at the pond, unfortunately ;-;

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    I fished up 2 of them yesterday!
    One I called Soap, because obviously. She was a beast and helped me rip through the Heavy League. The second I called him GZU, my friend's nickname that I let pick the fishing rod that caught it :)

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • i got a shiny magikarp earlier! been avoiding any of the events that could result in me losing it, I am not Emotionally Ready to deal with that. when it makes me retire it (already 25/28 so it won't be long) I think I'm gonna cry.

colter519

Youngster
    Years
  • I've fished up 3. The first two are happily swimming in the pond, but the third evolved when I was hoping he'd be macho. Actually, I kinda wanted to see if it would be a red gyarados. It was!

Years
  • I got a shiny Magikarp very early on- I wanna say on my 3rd or 4th one in. It helped me win the Quick League, and is happily living in retirement in my pond. Haven't seen another one since though, so hopefully I didn't use up all my good luck too early on.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Got one yesterday, and I named her Helga! She didn't do very well in the league, but that's okay because she did her best.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Who knows! SM showed they're definitely willing to go back and make alternate versions of older Pok?mon, and this is an official game soooo... maybe we'll see pink Magikarp again soon :0
    Different patterns for many Pok?mon would be soooo cool!
    also I would need to collect them all, like Shinies ;~;

Back