• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many siblings do you have?

How many siblings?

Votes: 29 39.7%

Votes: 17 23.3%

Votes: 13 17.8%

Votes: 7 9.6%

Votes: 4 5.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 1.4%

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
  • Why isn't zero an option? I know several only children who can't vote here. xD

That said, I'm not one of them. I have a little brother. ^^

Hairspray Queen

Satanoscillatemymetallics onat
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2009
    Two, both 4 years older than me. Though we were all adopted, so I'm not too sure if that counts.

Technically I have 6 biological siblings.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I have 7 siblings
    4 brothers
    and 3 sisters
    but just like This Name is Exactly 36 Letters Long one of my sisters died at birth :(

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Well I have 3 brothers that live with me now but I have an older who moved out so I have two older bros and two younger bros...middle child FTW XD. But they are like half brothers and on their side, all our sides, their is plenty more siblings o_o.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    5... all boys~

None of them live with me, so that's good... but I like three of them, so I wouldn't mind it if they lived here. XD;

Oh, and they are half brothers, so... yeah.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015

3 brothers and 1 sister.

1 brother is younger than me, the rest of them are older.

Years
  • I have 8 lol. I have 3 older half-siblings (one has autism) from my dad's previous marriage, 2 older step-siblings from my stepmom, my twin brother (who annoys the crap out of me), and 2 little half-sisters.

I have a large family....

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    I have one younger sister. I'm so glad that I don't have any more. I get along well enough with my sister, although we don't see each other too often now that we're both in University...

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • Zero. I sometimes wish I had a sibling, but sometimes I'm thankful I'm an only child.

Amu

remember who the real enemy is
    Years
  • Two brothers, but my youngest brother has died. And two sisters. I seem to be the oldest.. :(​

Years
  • I have only one sister who is older than me by over five and a half years. She already finished college, married, and has kids as well. I almost feel like an only child when she moved away for college due to the age difference. She moved out when I was barely in the seventh grade so I pretty much was the only child still living at my parents house for the past six to seven years.

Back