• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many siblings do you have?

How many siblings?

Votes: 29 39.7%

Votes: 17 23.3%

Votes: 13 17.8%

Votes: 7 9.6%

Votes: 4 5.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 1.4%

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Don't mind the titile. (No lol this time lol)
    How many siblings do you guys have?

Years
    Kay, first, what the heck is with this thread's title? I know you're trying to draw in attention to this thread, but it would help if it were even somewhat related to the topic. As a result, I'm going to change the title.

Anywho. I'm an only child, though I do have two very distant half-siblings, but I've never really known them.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I have three sisters. They're all younger than me. They all do what they can to torment me every single day. The oldest of the three has just started secondary school, and she's trying to make everyone think she's really mature now. It's not really working. The middle one is easily the funniest; I write stories with her all the time for the laugh. The youngest one is the smartest and a real goody two shoes, constantly telling our parents anything bad that goes on. They irritate me and they've done things that make me want to kill them, but I'm quite fond of them. At times.

Bay

Years
    I have only one sibling, however both of us are totally different. Even though both of us go on the internet a lot, I'm much more studious than her. Also I'm more emotional while she's able to bottle them up inside. Lastly I get along with our dad more while she gets along with our mom more.

Articuno Girl

A wingbeat and a snowflake
    Years
    I'm an only child, well in this current arrangement.
    I have a 2 year old half brother <.< and that's all I'm going to say.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I have an ex-step brother who I still talk to, we still refer to each other as brother and sister. I also have a half-brother and half-sister, but we don't keep in touch with that side of the family anymore..=3=. I'm adopted, and I supposedly have a biological brother--what if he's my twin? :o

So basically, I'm not quite sure how many siblings I have.

Years
    umm.

Well.
    I have no whole siblings. ):
    But, I have 5 half siblings.
    Two older brothers [35 and 28 respectively]
    and three older sisters [33, 29, and 22 respectively]

And, I have two brothers-in-law. o3o;

yay big families =3=

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    5 Siblings,+ 2 half sisters that I don't consider family.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Two. A younger brother (well, actually for the next 10 days he's the same age as me) and an older sister (difference 10+years older) who seems to constantly move around the country and is hard to pin down. Haven't seen her in years :/

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I only have an older sister who's seven years older than me.
    Just her, really.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I have a half-brother and a half-sister, which makes one whole sibling. o_O; Kidding aside, I've lived with my half-brother all his life, and I do generally refer to him without the prefix because to me, he's simply my little bro. XD When I talk about my sister, who lives a few hundred miles away from me, I refer to her as my half-sister.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I have two half-sisters, for whom I choose to take out that little prefix because they've been in my life since the day I was born, and I don't really see the difference between that and a whole sibling. ._. Unfortunately, they're both older than me... and I get the privilege of saying I was beaten up by girls in my daily routine for much of my childhood. BD

I also recently gained a younger step-brother. He seems like a pretty nice guy, but we have radically difference interests, and we don't get the opportunity to speak much. All the same, he counts.

Back