• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How many stars are on your Trainer Card?

How many Stars are on your Trainer Card

• No Stars (haven't beat Elite 4 yet)

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • 1 Stars

Votes: 18 37.5%
  • 2 Stars

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • 3 Stars

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • 4 Stars

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • 5 Stars

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    (If this poll was already recently taken, slap me and lock it)

So I wanted to take a recent survey to see how many people are at what point in terms of sidequests and game completion.

In fact.... I really want to see how many people have the best of the Trainer Cards.... becauyse I also have a couple questions for them as to how they achieved what.

After voting, please, if you have the time, tell us how you achieved your accomplishments, ESPECIALLY the Battle Tower and Contests... like what pokes you used, etc...

Hopefully the widespread knowledge will help eachother achieve such accomplishments.

(Compulsive Liars.. Please don't give fake feedback.. this is an honest poll)

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    I have just have a pathetic 2. One for beating the game, and getting 100 flags.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I only have one lol. Being as my Wifi don't work ><;. I think the next one I want to get is 100 straight wins in the Battle Tower. Though that is gonna be quite a task.. I am wondering if it is in any stage or just the one-on-one battle though.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    I only have one lol. Being as my Wifi don't work ><;. I think the next one I want to get is 100 straight wins in the Battle Tower. Though that is gonna be quite a task.. I am wondering if it is in any stage or just the one-on-one battle though.

I believe that it is only through the 1 on 1 battles... but then again, to get that achievement, it says 100 consecutive wins....

ugh... and totally is such a task as the opponent's pokemon start to use more and more 1hko moves and cheaper and cheaper occurences.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    I just have one star, i would do all the other quests, exept for the catching all pokemon one...i'm not really into that...that's almost impossible.

its possible thanks to the PC.... that's how I got my ho-oh and entei (at first)... my trading thread in my sig... have Entei's up now... lol..

this forum makes the 490 pokemon a bit easier to get

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I'm on one... yep. xD Only the blue trainer card right now. It's a bit too hard for me to do all the rest quickly and I don't expect to be on the next star for sometime.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    well I can't blame you when you say "for some time"

these accomplishments take a lot of time and they are pretty......time consuming.

I think the easiest star to get after the 1st one is the one for the Underground... just have you and a friend set up bases across from eachother and keep going back and forth....

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    well I can't blame you when you say "for some time"

these accomplishments take a lot of time and they are pretty......time consuming.

I think the easiest star to get after the 1st one is the one for the Underground... just have you and a friend set up bases across from eachother and keep going back and forth....

I definitely agree with you there. Having a black trainer card would be pretty cool, but to get there is too laborious.

I would do that one if more people around here had D/P. xD
    Battle Tower winning streak looks to me as the most likely one right now... -sigh-

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    I definitely agree with you there. Having a black trainer card would be pretty cool, but to get there is too laborious.

I would do that one if more people around here had D/P. xD
    Battle Tower winning streak looks to me as the most likely one right now... -sigh-

that battle tower streak, I think, is the hardest one... at least with the contests, there is a steady factor going on, while in Battle Tower, pokes just get cheaper and cheaper, in terms of what they do.... the Battle Tower starts feeling like Mortal Kombat on increasing difficulty levels...

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    that battle tower streak, I think, is the hardest one... at least with the contests, there is a steady factor going on, while in Battle Tower, pokes just get cheaper and cheaper, in terms of what they do.... the Battle Tower starts feeling like Mortal Kombat on increasing difficulty levels...
    Poffin is too difficult to make alone. Especially really good ones for the extra effect. The Battle Tower can at least.. be done to some extent as long as your Pokemon can handle it. 100 wins is what? 14 and a bit visits to the tower.. still quite a lot. x.x

Ariel

tsugi no mai, hakuren.
    Years
    One star for defeating the Elite Four, and that's the way it'll stay.

Completing the Pokedex? I'll get there EVENTUALLY. I'm on about 276 now.
    Battle Tower? Pah. I don't really bother. I always find it boring.
    Underground with 100 Flags? Ain't gonna happen. I have no-one to do it with. =(
    Contests? I'll never do them ALL at master level. I barely manage to keep interest in them in Normal Rank. And they disgust me. The old contests were FAR better.

Ársa

k.
    Years
    All 5 for me. Here is my Battle Tower Team. :)

Yanmega@Focus Sash
    Modest
    252 Sp. Atk, 252 Speed, 6 HP

Bug Buzz
    HP Ice (70)
    Air Slash
    Protect

Electivire@Expert Belt
    Lonely
    252 Atk, 172 Speed, 86 Sp. Atk

Cross Chop
    Ice Punch
    Earthquake
    Thunderbolt

Milotic@Wide Lens
    Bold
    172 HP, 140 Def, 100 Sp. Def, 96 Sp. Atk

Surf
    Ice Beam
    Hypnosis
    Recover

Regards,

~M51

P.S. Milotic is the lead. :)

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    All 5 for me. Here is my Battle Tower Team. :)

Yanmega@Focus Sash
    Modest
    252 Sp. Atk, 252 Speed, 6 HP

Bug Buzz
    HP Ice (70)
    Air Slash
    Protect

Electivire@Expert Belt
    Lonely
    252 Atk, 172 Speed, 86 Sp. Atk

Cross Chop
    Ice Punch
    Earthquake
    Thunderbolt

Milotic@Wide Lens
    Bold
    172 HP, 140 Def, 100 Sp. Def, 96 Sp. Atk

Surf
    Ice Beam
    Hypnosis
    Recover

Regards,

~M51

P.S. Milotic is the lead. :)

not a bad team at all... sounds interesting to me.... I'm only 49 wins into Battle Tower rocking a Dusknoir, Garchomp, and Snorlax... they seem to be doing that area justice.

Oni Link

~Previously On1 LiN|<~
    Years
    I have three.
    One for beating the Elite Four and one for Completing my Pokedex, but I don't know what the other one's for >.<

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I have stars for:
    Dex
    E4
    50 Capture flag plays
    100 Battle tower wins

Damned contests are stoppin me gettin black :/ lol

Back