• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How many Stars do you have on your trainer card?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    A sad 2 stars. Mopping up the E4 and Claiming a win in a master rank contest. The brown is a cool color as well. So how many do you have?

Black Omega Zero

Ware Wa Meshia Nari GHAHAHAHA!
    Years
    I have the 5 stars, it's a black trainer card with golden letters... I did everything that was to be done in the game to obtain that trainer card... Having 3 or more stars also makes all nurse joy happy, and they're pleased to take your pokemon to heal them... I know I still have to make my good team, and practice here... but that's not "required for another star", and, anyways, I'm not too far from having my team... COMPLETE THE GAME, IT'S COOL TO HAVE A 5 STAR TRAINER CARD!!!

Years
    i have 3 for E4..flags and battle tower[that took like 200 hours :)]
    471 on pokedex..dont have wifi a and live in some remote part of the world so cant get 490..as for contest..always lost at master

Years
    2. E4 and Flags. Still have to do Master Rank and I got close to the Battle Tower one on my Diamond but I can't do it on my Pearl. As for Diamond, I have 2, E4 and Master Rank. I need 5 more wins for the Battle Tower Star. Probably won't ever cvomplete the D/P/P pokedex.

Years
    I've got 4 stars. Elite 4, Contests, Flags, and Battle Tower. Well, it's nice to have the quicker recoveries than usual, so it's not entirely pointless.

Peanut_Butters

...I hate peanut butter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    One tiny star.

:( My Samson's not good enough for those Master Contest judges..

There are 5 stars,right?

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
    Years
    471 on pokedex..dont have wifi a and live in some remote part of the world so cant get 490..as for contest..always lost at master

I only have one, for beating the Elite 4.

Dark_Seeker, I may be wrong, but I don't think you need all 490. I think I read somewhere it doesn't include the event legendaries (Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, etc) to get the star. Again, not 100% sure, maybe someone else can verify that.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Lol, I'm like the only one with 1 star.

Just Elite Four. Too busy/lazy to complete the other tasks. I'm almost done with my pokemon and can easily catch flags, but meh.

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years

You only need to get 482 Pokemon.

Mew, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus are not needed.

Back