• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How many starters do you have?

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2008
    1 of every in all evos (charmander , charmeleon , charizard) all male and level 100 >.< trying to get all 1 - 150 level 100

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I have all 12 Starters, though I only have 9 of them EV trained and ready for competitive battles:

Venusaur
    Charizard
    Blastoise
    Typhlosion
    Feraligatr
    Blaziken
    Torterra
    Infernape
    Empoleon

I also went into a phase of training NFE's, so I also have an Ivysaur, Croconaw, and Monferno EV'd and ready for battle. ^^

Kaiser Glider

Training in Dragon's Den
    Years
  • It took me forever, but I finally have all 3 forms of each family, all 36 of them. I would get one egg from each line in my FireRed, hatch it, and send them over to my Diamond through Pal Park. I gave Sinnoh's Day Care quite a workout! It was worth it, those were the last few I needed to complete my National Dex. :)

Last edited:

GuardianofAuraGirl

Blaziken (3)
    Swampert (2)
    Sceptile (1)
    Charizard (1)
    Venusaur (1)
    Blastoise (1)
    Piplup (2)

DL27

So I herd u liek Mudkipz, nee?
    Years
  • I have all of them.
    And lv.100 Empoleon :D
    Two lv.60 Blazikens,
    lv.57 Torterra.

And other are on low levels.

The Dark Knight

Gotham's Watchful Protector
    Years
  • All of the Generation IV starters and all of the Generation I starters. I'm currently trying to collect the Generation IIs.

Years
  • I have 1 of all of them in every region in all formes im willing to give eggs of them away to people just pm me if u are intrested

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    If were talking ALL starters then im lacking an Umbreon but in terms of Handheld games, I have all 12 final evolutions.

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
  • I Have all starters from all regions that I breed on Emerald and transfered to pearl, Bulbasur, charmander, squirtle family from FR/LG, Mudkip, treecko, torchic family from, emerald/ruby, and Turtwig, chimchar and piplup family fromD/P, So you can say I have all sets from all regions

Zer0Virus

That Dude.
    Years
  • Hmm. Lets see. Ive had all of them at one point and now theyre either fully evolved or I just traded them away.
    I have:
    Typhlosion
    Quilava
    Meganium*shiny*
    Blastoise*shiny*
    Feraligatr
    2 Charizards*1 shiny*
    2 Blazikens
    Sceptile
    Infernape

I just recently traded away my Swampert and an Empoleon I got from GTS.

*not to get a tad bit off topic but, im willing to trade those shinies. PM! ;)*

ANYWAYS, yeah Ive had all of them though.

Back