• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how many times have you been rick roll'd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I've only been rick rolled twice, not counting the ones on purpose, and both of them were from being gullible enough to click links to them.
    The first time involved Platinum, and the second time I can't seem to remember.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Lol, I've been rickrolled....a fair number of times. I wouldn't say a lot. I've probably rickrolled more people than I've been rickrolled XD

But actually, there's something that someone made to stop people from being rickrolled.
    It's got down every rickroll youtube link and it's called the Anti-Rickroller. It's a firefox add-on.

Years
    It happened to me once on an art community I'm part of. On April Fools Day, every member received a message in their inbox that was disguised as a warning from a moderator, but only contained a YouTube video to the Rick Roll thing.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Lol, I've been rickrolled....a fair number of times. I wouldn't say a lot. I've probably rickrolled more people than I've been rickrolled XD

But actually, there's something that someone made to stop people from being rickrolled.
    It's got down every rickroll youtube link and it's called the Anti-Rickroller. It's a firefox add-on.

Luckily I know the smouch link off my heart or...

Myself, I think I've been rick rolled about 10 times, mostly in IRC chats. :o

sanny the hedgehog

Back by popular demand?
    Years
    ohh duck roll'd that sucks.
    i'd probably say that i get rick roll'd 9 times every week, and thats just the week!
    worst of all it happens when im on a roll with finding new game videos
    it sucks i tell you

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    Umm, twice I believe. The trend is dying down a little bit I think, but I'm still very wary of Youtube links.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I only found out what a Rick Roll was today. And I deliberately clicked on a link to see what it was.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    None.

I didn't even know what it was till I saw it being mentioned in some webcomics and looked it up. I'm not typically social on the internet, nor do I hang around places where I've witnessed people getting Rickroll'd. Also, the song isn't bad. I kinda like it.

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    I've only been Rick Rolled a couple of times. I don't go on YouTube much. But you don't necessarily have to be on YouTube to get 'Rolled.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back