• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How much do you actually care?

Her

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    As my hair is too short to really do anything, I leave it as it is. But I do however, wear good clothes out.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    Well I don't care about makeup, unlike all the other girls at my school XP
    I just need to shower before I go out, make sure my hair is dead straight, (it's naturally straight, so I just go over it with a few strokes from my straightener) and my bangs have to be just right for me to be able to go out. XD

Appearance of other people.. I don't mind anything =)

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
    I really like looking good when I go out, Even thought I dress casual for normal times I try to have it look fancy and chic. I do make my own styles too, some are stolen but not many can complete it :P I dont usually care of others appearances but if they look like total drab I get annoyed.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    I do like my hair to be perfect, I still remember those days of long hair and how it would blow in the wind so now I have short spikey hair. I wear sweats and t-shirts out all the time, it not that big of a deal to me. Of course when its something important like a job interview I clean up

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    My friends would know that the only thing I care about is my hair. My hair basically makes or breaks my appearance depending on what it looks like. I can't count how many times I fix my hair a day. I fix my hair regardless of if I'm going out or not. At school, I use the light reflecting off the desks to fix my hair when need be. If need be, I refuse to go out of the house if I can't fix my hair the way I want it.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    I like to look alright. I'll make sure I'm comfortable with how I look and that's about all that matters.

Aokiji

Blue Pheasant.
    Years
    I don't really care much. I just wear things that I think that look good, and I don't really care what others think about it. Same as with my hair, my parents think my hair is too long, but I like it. (I do need a haircut though)

KurlyFries

let's get this bread
    Years
    I need at least 20 minutes to shower and pamper my hair with products and conditioners that I thought were once indicators of flamboyant homosexuality.

Now, I depend upon them.
    I mean, my hair is my method of attracting women, so I have to get these curly locks of love to look AWESOME.

Also, I don't exactly care if I have a ketchup stain on a pair of already-worn jeans or if my clothes don't quite match. As far as I care, everything matches with blue jeans.

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
    My appearance does matter to me, but only to a point. I'd rather have my hair combed straight and clean my face of its oils, but in terms of clothes, I really don't care. A t-shirt and jeans is fine by me, I just don't like what people consider to be "trendy."

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    I don't care too much about my appearance, but I still feel uncomfortable leaving my house before I've at least showered and put on some decent clothes. As for my hair, it's curly, so I don't really have to do much with it other than washing it, so that's never really an issue for me. ;D

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I seriously dont pay much attention to my appearance unless I'm actually trying to be social. I dont ever do much with my hair, I dont really shave often (It's a nuisance to me. I'm not worried about a bit of a beard/mustache really. I only shave it when it gets to a certain noticeable length)
    But when I do feel sociable, I'll make sure I'm shaven and have my hair trimmed. I always throw on clean clothes when I'm going somewhere, though even though I do bathe when I need to, I dont bother with deodorant or anything like that unless I'm going to be working all day or out all day.
    I only bother with the bare minimums most of the time. I think anyone who judges others by the amount of self care products they slop on during the morning/evening routines are shallow. It's not that I think taking care of yourself is bad, I just happen to feel that certain things are just...unneccessary. I was raised up to be thrifty. Therefore I have no need for fancy rituals to take care of my body. I go by the bare minimum needed to be acceptable. I dont even worry about clothes, as long as they're clean, and they match well I'm fine. When I do shop for clothes, I only get khaki pants, and I'm really picky about the shirts I get. Usually shirts with collars or t-shirts.

Goðafoss

Smothered
    Years
    I absolutely can't stand it when my hair isn't looking good.

I straighten my hair with a straightener, because that looks a lot better in combination with my face etc., and I like it more.
    But sometimes, it is a little curly, and I absolutely can't stand that. I'd rather miss the bus than that my hair looks bad.

Ohyeah, and I wash my face, put deo on, sometimes aftershave, I shave, brush my teeth etc. of course, but those are the usual things imo.
    I take a shower in the evening. :]

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I care a whooollllleeee fricken lot. My clothes need to be perfect, as does my hair. My makeup needs to be on just right, and my bag has to match my outfit. My hair has to be straightened or blow dried to perfection. Heck, my socks have to match my outfit sometimes. I wear my styled converse with the styled clothes I wear. For example, squiggly converse with squiggly/design filled shirt. Appearance is really important to me, especially since I have really low self esteem to begin with. D:
    And it's not just for others. It's to prove myself to... myself. I need to make myself know when I look good. Get it? Kinda sorta maybe? :321

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Me...Dirty...Out of house?

Never! For me, I must be perfectly nice and clean. I wake up, I apply Axe, drink my coffee, brush my teeth, and go to school and flirt with the hottest girls :D.

Now if I only I had time to take a bath, maybe I wouldn't be failing so much.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    Me...Dirty...Out of house?

Never! For me, I must be perfectly nice and clean. I wake up, I apply Axe, drink my coffee, brush my teeth, and go to school and flirt with the hottest girls :D.

Now if I only I had time to take a bath, maybe I wouldn't be failing so much.

I SAYS QUIT FLIRTING.

Yeah, I know I already answered this, but it needs more detail.

I spend at least 30 minutes in the shower, mainly on my hair, then get out and carefully apply -insert expensive product here-. Then I get dressed, once again, CAREFULLY so I don't mess up my hair, and then do everything else. Although, the inside matters more.

Back