• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How much money have you ever recieved at one time?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Not really much room for discussion. Tossing this in OVP.

I guess mine would be a large paycheque, I think I got one around $1200 once. If work-money doesn't count, maybe a tax return from the government (this year's was ~$900). Otherwise it's probably $100 from Christmas a few years ago. XD;

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    The most would have to be £170, that was my birthday and Christmas put together which I saved up ;D

I'm so lucky to be born just after Christmas,but also whilst the January sales are on

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Uhh.. I think it was around £2300 or something like that in a paycheque a couple weeks ago. (Which is about... $3700 in CND dollars) Though I'm kinda angry that 500 of it had to go to taxes.. cause I really freaking hate taxes.. :///

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Not much...like at least $175 or around that number from my aunts when they came to visit.

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
    I was in a car accident and hurt all my neck and my back. I was young at the time and my dad had put a claim in so I was going to recieve £50 for it. Then since we didn't get our money within 6 months they put it up to £1000. Although my dad is a pr**k and took £800 of it. (He said I had to or I couldn't go on holiday with him) So I went, I gave £50 to my little brother which left me with £150, then whilst on holiday my dad said he'd keep that money for me, and I haven't seen it since. This was when I was 13 (nearly 6 years ago)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    A paycheck of $630 USD. Unfortunately, I didn't get to enjoy it too much as my bank account was $598 overdrawn immediately beforehand and was left with only $30 afterwards. D:

Years
    I think my biggest paycheck has been about $450? Yay for minimum wage. d("d)

For gifts, I think I had between $200-$300 from high school graduation. Can't remember exactly how much anymore.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    If it were dollars, it'll be $22. If it were in our money, it'll be 1000.

Axєl

→ enveloping flames;
    Years
    Around $450, and that was just from a paycheck.

The most I've gotten from family is probably $200 combined for my Birthday a few years back. >_> I fondly remember heading out and buying a new Pokemon and Kingdom Hearts game with some of it. Good times, good times.

Years
    Not including any paychecks, I think the most I've ever gotten was $100 from my aunt and uncle at Christmas. My family said I was going to get some money for graduating high school, but I've only gotten $10 so far, but I'm supposed to be getting more later.

Years
    I've gotten around $1,360 for my high school graduation a couple of years ago. Most of the money came from family and their friends/coworkers. They each gave me around $20-100 each with my parents giving my $500. I had a bunch of thank you cards to write after graduation.

Back