• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How much TV do you watch?

How much TV do you watch per week?

• Two hours

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Four Hours

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Eight Hours

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Other

Votes: 14 41.2%

• Total voters

AnzRayquazaX

ooh..is me a banana?
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2005
    I don't watch that much TV... about 30 minutes in the morning..but when I come home I don't know..

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
    other- none at all n_n; maybe an occasional show once in a while, but nothing to add up to two hours...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Not really... o.o; I don't have cable. ;-; I watch Jeoperdy about 3 times a week, and Family Feud maybe once a week. Sometimes I watch Korean soap operas with my mom though. (They're dubbed in Chinese) xD

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2007
    It varies on how much television I watch a week. I picked other because of that. ^^ But I'd say I watch about 8 hours a week....

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    I dont have time to watch TV xD Id have to say about 2 hrs per week tho... since I watch the OC on Thursdays and that takes up an hr :P

Years
    Well I just watch 2 hours on a school day, but since I'm on spring break I watch about 4 hours (and I also play alot of Poke Sapphire too).

Years
    I don't watch tv, I used to watch it but decided that there's more to life then parking your lazy carcass on the sofa and wasting afew hours of your life everyday. but I do watch movies sometimes and play video games (but I play about 20 minutes every two days)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I usually watch about 2-4 hours of tv. I don't watch as much I used to(before I use to watch 8-12 hours of tv). I am using the internet or working most of the time. XD

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
    For me, I usally watch about 20 hours of T.V per week but I think it's lowered down to 7 because I'm on the forums more often now.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    It differz alot for me :3 I'm uzually only watching TV if Im on the computer or watching a movie. If I can I like to avoid watching TV if I can find abzolutaly anything elze to do zo I don't get lazy. Early in the morningz and late at night I watch quite a bit though zince there'z not much elze to do.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    I dont actually watch a lot of TV these days, as most of it is bad. The only shows i actually sit down and watch are Stargate and E.R, but everything else is usually on as background noise while i play computer or do housework.

Crimson King

Liberate
    Years
    i havent watched as much tv lately, even though its on all the time i dont pay much attention to it, usually i just sit here listening to music, chatting with friends, or playing video games. but i think overall i watch about 4 hours of tv a day

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    Too much -.-; I usually end up seeing things or getting freaked out from staring at the TV too long, maybe that's why I'm a nervous wreck, slowly losing my santity. *chews computer* I got sick of it and decided to listen to the radio after school today, though.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    It really depends XD Sometimes I watch TV alot but usually I watch like 2 hours/week

Back