• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How obsessed with Pokemon are you?

Mire

Where did I my keys put?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2005
    I win! 6%! Of course, is this Golf or Football? I can't say I didn't expect this.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    You are 22% obsessed with Pok?mon. You definitely like it, but you're not really obsessed - whether you're a hardcore gamer, anim?-freak, just love those little critters or like all of these a bit, Pok?mon does not dominate your life.

That's probably about right... ;P
    ...heh I love what it says when you click them all :P.

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
    Years
    You are 26% obsessed with Pok?mon. You definitely like it, but you're not really obsessed - whether you're a hardcore gamer, anim?-freak, just love those little critters or like all of these a bit, Pok?mon does not dominate your life.

That's about right.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    You are 58% obsessed! You're a true fan, and not only of the games or anim? or creatures, but the whole thing. Nevertheless, you don't live and breathe Pok?mon.

Not too shabby.

Years
    You are 51% obsessed! You're a true fan, and not only of the games or anim? or creatures, but the whole thing. Nevertheless, you don't live and breathe Pok?mon.
    Hmm... kinda low... T_T

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    You are 24% obsessed with Pok?mon. You definitely like it, but you're not really obsessed - whether you're a hardcore gamer, anim?-freak, just love those little critters or like all of these a bit, Pok?mon does not dominate your life.

Bah, it's true o.o

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    You are 18% Pok?mon-obsessed. You are probably a part-time Pok?mon fan. Maybe you're one of those whose interest has faded over the years and there is only a small tint left, or you're one of those mildly interested people who only like one or maybe two aspects of Pok?mon.

Yeah, I suppose that's pretty accurate for me.

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    You are 24% obsessed with Pok?mon. You definitely like it, but you're not really obsessed - whether you're a hardcore gamer, anim?-freak, just love those little critters or like all of these a bit, Pok?mon does not dominate your life.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    You are 40% obsessed! You're a true fan, and not only of the games or anim? or creatures, but the whole thing. Nevertheless, you don't live and breathe Pok?mon.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Mine was 46%. That was a pretty accurate desciption. Like Digital Phoenix's above me, it said: You're a true fan, and not only of the games or anime or creatures, but the whole thing. Nevertheless, you don't live and breathe Pokemon.

Good. Breathing in pokemon sure would hurt my lungs. O.O

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
    [brag]I made that[/brag]

Well, actually I was making a new one recently that I've been too lazy to put up. The new one is more balanced on game/anim?/etc. stuff and also has this neat category thingy.

As it said, I got 77% on the old one. On the new one I got:

# 60% Gamer. You have a very healthy amount of interest.
    # 70% Anim?-freak. Anim? fan!
    # 85% Pok?mon Know-it-all. You're literally a walking Pok?dex. o_O
    # 85% Obsessed. You're like the very definition of a Pok?mon freak.
    # 90% Fan Worker. Game Freak should be hiring you to take over the company.
    # 78% Pok?mon Fan. An obvious true fan.

Hmm, wait... I don't get this. I got higher on Anim? than Games? o_O

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    OOOOOOH! A NEW QUIZ! XD [offtopic]That list-o-nater was great ^^;[/offtopic]

*takes*

# 60% Gamer. You have a very healthy amount of interest.
    # 65% Anim?-freak. Anim? fan!
    # 55% Pok?mon Know-it-all. You know your stuff.
    # 75% Obsessed. You're one of those crazy Pok?mon nutties.
    # 70% Fan Worker. You really believe in Pok?mon's creative potential.
    # 65% Pok?mon Fan. An obvious true fan.

I'm obsessed! <3

Black Lotus

AAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!
    Years

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    60% Gamer. You have a very healthy amount of interest.
    45% Anim?-freak. Just a healthy liking for the anim?.
    40% Pok?mon Know-it-all. Don't really know much more than you need to know.
    80% Obsessed. You're one of those crazy Pok?mon nutties.
    65% Fan Worker. You really believe in Pok?mon's creative potential.
    58% Pok?mon Fan. A healthily interested Pok?mon fan.

Gamers are interested in Pok?mon video games and trading cards over everything else Pok?mon. Some of them use online Pok?mon battle simulators to battle each other. They hang around the video game and trading card game discussions and sometimes the team rating sections and online battling sections of forums.

Anim?-freaks like watching the Pok?mon anim? and movies and often like to theorize about romantic relations between characters. They are usually interested in other anim? as well and tend to use Japanese slang such as 'kawaii'. They hang around in the Pok?mon Anim?, Other Anim? and Shippers sections of forums.

Pok?mon Know-it-alls usually play the games, but more for love of studying them than the battling. They enjoy learning everything about 386 creatures in their free time and correcting various information they come across online. At forums, you'll find them in the game sections, General Pok?mon Discussion and all sorts of trivia.

Obsessed people are the people who live and breathe Pok?mon. They basically think about Pok?mon, talk about Pok?mon, let their lives revolve around Pok?mon, and often appear slightly crazy to the naked eye. They like to poke around in General Pok?mon Discussion for the most part and sometimes the games.

Fan Workers are the spriters, writers and artists. They often like Pok?mon for how open-ended it is in most aspects and offers for the imagination to take flight, rather than for the officially made things. They tend to be older fans and like to stick to the Fan Fiction, Fan Art, Fake Cards, Poetry, Sprites, etc. sections of the forums they go to, which tend to be more than one.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    You are 59% obsessed! You're a true fan, and not only of the games or anim? or creatures, but the whole thing. Nevertheless, you don't live and breathe Pok?mon.

My score is pretty high...

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
    You are a 88% obsessed Pok?-freak. Your life revolves around Pok?mon, and you are probably proud of it. You are so scarily obsessed, actually, that most people probably keep away from you in fear of catching this Pok?mon-virus that absolutely defines you.

Years
    Hm...I took both versions of the quiz...

-

You are 16% Pok?mon-obsessed. You are probably a part-time Pok?mon fan. Maybe you're one of those whose interest has faded over the years and there is only a small tint left, or you're one of those mildly interested people who only like one or maybe two aspects of Pok?mon.

-

# 20% Gamer. Not much for gaming, clearly.
    # 30% Anim?-freak. Mild interest.
    # 35% Pok?mon Know-it-all. Don't really know much more than you need to know.
    # 10% Obsessed. Slightly enthusiastic.
    # 50% Fan Worker. You somewhat like fan work.
    # 29% Pok?mon Fan. Just a mildly interested part-time fan.

-

Sounds about right for me...

PokemonPichu

A pichu messing with glitches
    Years
    You are 36% obsessed with Pok?mon. You definitely like it, but you're not really obsessed - whether you're a hardcore gamer, anim?-freak, just love those little critters or like all of these a bit, Pok?mon does not dominate your life.

I think I answered some questions wrong...

Skarmorylugia

The Skarmory-Obsessed Girl
    Years
    I took the old version, and here's what I got:

78% Pok?maniac! If Pok?mon wasn't here, your life would be very different. You're probably addicted to the Pok?mon games and try to get new ones as soon as you can, watch the anim? every time and think about Pok?mon all day. Yet, something probably gets in the way between you and Pok?mon that prevents you from confusing this world and the Pok?mon world. Heh... I got 77% while testing this. :) Be proud of being in the same group as I am.

So sad, yet so true....

Back