• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How obsessed with Pokemon are you?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Utah
    • Seen Jan 24, 2006
    You are 38% obsessed with Pok?mon. You definitely like it, but you're not really obsessed - whether you're a hardcore gamer, anim?-freak, just love those little critters or like all of these a bit, Pok?mon does not dominate your life.

That seems about right....I am more obsessed with CT then Pokemon...

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    You are 2% Pok?mon-obsessed. You are probably a part-time Pok?mon fan. Maybe you're one of those whose interest has faded over the years and there is only a small tint left, or you're one of those mildly interested people who only like one or maybe two aspects of Pok?mon.

That is so true. I really used to like pokemon, now I just totally forgot about it lol. There should be a Fullmetal Alchemist quiz, I'd get a 100% on it <3

KaBob

Cheesemaster
    Years
  • i got
    You are 20% obsessed with Pok?mon. You definitely like it, but you're not really obsessed - whether you're a hardcore gamer, anim?-freak, just love those little critters or like all of these a bit, Pok?mon does not dominate your life.
    almost right i guess cause there's so much i like to do i really cant be pokemon obsessed even if i wanted to be.
    EDIT; lol look what happens if you check all of them
    You are 100% obsessed... not. -_-;;; Cheater... how dare you claim you made this test! I did! And what's more, I spent a good few hours doing it. So don't try that trick...

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
  • You are 43% obsessed! You're a true fan, and not only of the games or anim? or creatures, but the whole thing. Nevertheless, you don't live and breathe Pok?mon.

Sounds about right.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Pincushion said:
    You are a 92% obsessed Pok?-freak. Your life revolves around Pok?mon, and you are probably proud of it. You are so scarily obsessed, actually, that most people probably keep away from you in fear of catching this Pok?mon-virus that absolutely defines you.

-giggles-

Wahaha! ...That is awesome! ...omigosh...someone actually got a higher score then I did... o.o ....I thought I got the highest for a few minutes there...
    75% Pok?maniac! If Pok?mon wasn't here, your life would be very different. You're probably addicted to the Pok?mon games and try to get new ones as soon as you can, watch the anim? every time and think about Pok?mon all day. Yet, something probably gets in the way between you and Pok?mon that prevents you from confusing this world and the Pok?mon world. Heh... I got 77% while testing this. :) Be proud of being in the same group as I am.

Dragon Lover

Oooh, words under my name.
    Years
  • You are 40% obsessed! You're a true fan, and not only of the games or anim? or creatures, but the whole thing. Nevertheless, you don't live and breathe Pok?mon.

What a disgrace....

~DL~

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 25, 2008
    68% Pok?maniac! If Pok?mon wasn't here, your life would be very different. You're probably addicted to the Pok?mon games and try to get new ones as soon as you can, watch the anim? every time and think about Pok?mon all day. Yet, something probably gets in the way between you and Pok?mon that prevents you from confusing this world and the Pok?mon world. Heh... I got 77% while testing this. :) Be proud of being in the same group as I am.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • You are 35% obsessed with Pok?mon. You definitely like it, but you're not really obsessed - whether you're a hardcore gamer, anim?-freak, just love those little critters or like all of these a bit, Pok?mon does not dominate your life.

What the? I thought I would ave gotten 60% or something.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2005
    could you rate me?
    i play the games and try to beat them. i anticipate the new games but hate the shows, movies, comics, or anything i might have forgotten

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • I'm only:

You are 55% obsessed! You're a true fan, and not only of the games or anim? or creatures, but the whole thing. Nevertheless, you don't live and breathe Pok?mon.

Pretty accurate I guess!!

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • "You are 10% Pok?mon-obsessed. You are probably a part-time Pok?mon fan. Maybe you're one of those whose interest has faded over the years and there is only a small tint left, or you're one of those mildly interested people who only like one or maybe two aspects of Pok?mon."

Maybe I should have checked the "Would you consider this test stupid and inaccurate if you got a low score on it?" box. ^_^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Wow..it seems like most people aren't Pokemaniacs..but congrats, Pincushion! Wow...92% obsessed....
    I took the test again today. I got:
    You are a 81% obsessed Pok?-freak. Your life revolves around Pok?mon, and you are probably proud of it. You are so scarily obsessed, actually, that most people probably keep away from you in fear of catching this Pok?mon-virus that absolutely defines you.

Heh, that explains why some people don't stay around me for long..XD

Last edited:
    Back