• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often are you on PC?

How much are you on a day?

• Less than one hour

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • 1-3 hours

Votes: 16 32.0%
  • 3-6 hours

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • 6-9 hours

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • 9+(if you choose this you liar! XD)

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    Around 9 hours a day. Not all at once, though, but I'm on -alot-, both lurking and posting. =o

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I don't even want to think about it, it's way too much. Four months ago I only had 3,000 posts, so figure it out <_<;

3-6 on average.

Years
    I get on for one hour a day. That's the restriction in the house. If I'm lucky, I do something for two. ^^;;

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    During the summer, I was on for about...14 to 16 hours a day. Now because of school my time has been cut to about two hours max. Stupid school...

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I try to get on as much as I can and since I have little to do, this is where I come.
    But when I'm not at PC, I'm at
    Pokesho: studying the art, translating the comics, looking for updates
    random drawing tutorial sites cuz I need improvement on some things
    visiting the sites in my daily routine
    looking up random hotties for pictures I think of (current ones are Datsura and Ryuu from the Deoxys movie)

off the net: either working on my year old region, writing one of my many fics, working on my sprites, trying out Pokesho techniques on PSP or just drawing a picture

off laptop: weeding, homework, school, eating, sleeping, drawing, sketching or just hanging out
    That basically sums up my week for you
    Oh, on weekends I'm always on my computer, half the time internet
    you can call me an internet addict, also because when I was in Long Beach Island, I tried and tried to get internet signals all over the condo. XD Yeah, that's what addiction can do to you

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
    Heh. Nowadays, since I got lazy and a sudden urge to touch pianos (in a CLEAN way), I'm one every now and the. Longest would be 30 minutes or so.
    Every now and then.
    Thirty minutes or so, every now and then.

>>; Every now and then.
    Or I may be on for an hour or more if somethin' good comes up.

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
    Hardly ever on PC. In fact, you're lucky you even get to see me reply. There's nothing I can do here that I can't do at SPPf, only better (except my fanclub and talking to some people) Plus there are things I do at SPPf that I can't do here, such as debate religion and why Bush sucks, and mod :p

Back