• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you change the website style?

How often do you change the website style?

• Total voters

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I flit between Unseen Forces and Forever Standing a lot, but I never really leave the two of those for something else.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I don't. I've had Conway as my style ever since I came back to this site and it probably won't change. Unless a Shinji style comes along. Hint, hint. Nudge, nudge. Wink, wink.​

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I never change it. Well almost never. I went from Seeds to forever then stuck on poke simplicity 4 boy edition poke link 4 blue and now Pokethleres inverted.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    I like PC Pro - Blue Edition, so I don;t change it very often, and when I do, I change it back pretty quickly.
    Plus, my computer runs faster with that style.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
    NEVER!!!

Mostly because my computer hates me and wouldn't allow it. Seriously I tried once and it wouldn't work. I was persistent and kept trying so my computer shut off for a couple days. It's a rough relationship I have with my computer.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    After I found the Conor theme I've pretty much decided that this is the only theme that doesn't kill my eyes after awhile and I like it.

Back