• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you check your mobile/cell phone everyday?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I don't really check it out daily or anything not a freak,when I know someone says there going to call or text I'll stand right by it until of course they contact me.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I Check it like 15 times a day i guess. Random checks i mean then i check it when it vibrates too xD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    It's usually in my pocket and never on silent so I check it when it makes noises at me.

I check twitter on it every 5-10 minutes if I'm not near a computer though. @_@ (Baw, left it at home by accident today though.)

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Every minute I have my phone with me.(Im exaggerating, of course)

But I text a lot of people every day and we will talk all day and forget what even started the conversation

Vie

Years
    I usually check it once in an hour, if I wait for something more often. I love my cell phone. :3

Arle Kaa-kun

Wakasyamo DESU! X3
    Years
    Trying to see me check my mobile phone is as freaking hard as trying to catch a Feebas. I never check is as if I don't have one. I felt like giving it back to one of my parents.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I check it all the time as it's usually the only timepiece I carry. I rarely use it as a phone though... >_>

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    When the thing beeps at me to alert me to a message, when it vibrates to alert me of a call and whenever I pick it up to put into my pocket.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I only use it when it vibrates or when I need to check the time. I also use it when I want to send an SMS to someone.

Back