• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you check your mobile/cell phone everyday?

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Hardly ever. It's usually sitting in my room on the charger and I only check it when I hear the message tone go off or when I hear it ringing. Yep, maybe like.. depending on how many calls or texts I get a day, I'd go with around five or six times a day?

mvtm

Years
    i check it every 30 minutes or so. I'm addicted to my iPhone, i use it more for browsing the internet than calls. but yep. i use it. 2 years ago i only checked my phone like twice a day or leave it off.. but now. i cant.

i use my phone way more than my computer

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    I always constantly use my phone, if I don't play my Nintendo DS, I'm usually texting or just checking my messages and the time when I do play my Nintendo DS.

Years
    Probably only once a day before going to sleep. I only check it for the battery so I can charge it overnight. Since I have my phone on almost all the time, I don't really need to check for missed calls that much. Also, I don't even worry about text messages either because people usually call me instead.

The only time I check my phone more than once is for the time and that only happens when I am out of the house. I have plenty of places to check out the time in the house such as my computer where I am typing this post. :)

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    If I get a text and I'm doing like, my homework or something a little, sort of, less important (though still something I'd get done), to me, then I'll check it at that moment, otherwise I'll probably read it and then wait till later to reply. If I get a call I almost always answer since you never know when it might be important. =P If I'm having a conversation via text with my friends, then I'll likely check it constantly.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Almost all the time. Whenever I get a text message, I usually reply on the spot, unless I have something more important to attend to, or of course if I don't want to answer it.

I always check it at least once per half-hour for any missed calls or unread text messages.

Ayselipera

I only check it alot in school since its on silent and I like to see if anyone texted me.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I usually check my phone to see what time it is when I'm bored. Either than that, I instantly check my phone if I get messages/SMS's or calls. But at work I don't check my phone as often, since I'm busy.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I don't check my phone all the time. I usually check it if I get a incoming call or text message. I don't bring my phone to work unless it is emergency.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    I always check it because I always received some weird text messages from someone I don't know :\ and if I had to text or to call someone.

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    No, not very much. I have it off most of the time. If I want to call someone, I use my sister's cellphone because she has it on most of the time rofl. :x

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    Well, I check it whenever it goes off, but if it's a long time between messages I also check it every so often just in case I haven't heard it or felt it vibrate. I get a lot of messages since it's a BlackBerry, so I get SMS, email and Facebook pushed to it.

At work and at home, my phone is usually out on the table/desk on vibrate or quiet mode. Also it has a flashing LED above the screen, which is green when it has reception/no messages, and red when I do have messages.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    When my friends decide to call me with it I try to check it constantly to see if they'll reply or anything.

Otherwise I just ignore it for the time being.

Back