• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you eat?

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Apparently we are supposed to eat 3 main meals, or what is now recommended 5-6 "mini meals" ie. snacks, sandwiches, small meals etc. in one day.

I only eat twice a day. A bowl of cereal in the morning, then a main meal in the evening. It's actually physically impossible for me to eat more, I feel sick really easy if I eat more than this. But it works for me I suppose.
    How about you?

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • Only twice a day? Idk how you do it, man..

I absolutely have to have some breakfast when I wake up otherwise I brainfail for the rest of the day. I have dinner at work, but it's normally just a small meal. I have a bigger meal when I get home and then i'll have something before bed. So typically 3 decent meals and a couple of smaller ones?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Once or twice a day.

Unless you count a glass of milk, then its two times a day :O

I dislike breakfast, and my lunch is to early in the morning :I

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Lately I can't really eat anything much, I don't even know why but I could go sometimes with one meal a day, but I usually eat two, it's very odd, I used to be able to consume about three meals not long ago. For some reason I just honestly don't care really for eating anything at all these days, the only thing I really like is Italian food. It's probably a bad thing, but I'm getting to be a skinny person myself, I really don't want to be underweight so I might as well consider to try and eat more meals and possibly snacks each day.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • For main meals, usually twice a day, once on those days where I oversleep and miss lunch. Sometimes I'll grab one of those small bags of chips from the vending machine in the dorm lobby.

I typically only eat breakfast during hotel stays. There's just something magical about a "free deluxe continental breakfast" that I can't put into words. But most of the time I skip breakfast because I'm not a fan of "standard" breakfast food and none of the eating places on campus serve hamburgers for breakfast.

Years
  • At least three times a day, sometimes a few more if I have more snacks at home.

- Something small and sweet at around 9AM when I get into work.
    - Something at work between 2-4; depends on my shift, and when I get off/get break. Typically a slice of pizza or a small bowl of spaghetti.
    - Something later at night after I get home.
    - On my days off I find I'm munching all day. o_O;

Overall, I'd say I ate more when I was living at home... or, at least, I had more food at each meal. I hesitate to call anything I have anymore a meal unless I made it and it has several components to it. *shrugs*

Garouga! Bare Your Fangs!

Throw your fangs up!
    Years
  • Well, let's compare yesterday with today.

Yesterday:
    -Nothing (seriously)

Today:
    -Bugles (I love me some Bugles~)
    -Mtn Dew (With the Bugles. GREAT after-taste. I'm not kidding, it's amazing.)
    -Beef stew (A tiny bit, at the request of my mother)
    -A can of chicken noodle soup (Yum~)

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    3 times a day, just like my parents taught me to, haha.
    I sometimes skip breakfast though...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • More than I should. I can't help the fact that I've got a voracious appetite. ^_^''

I rarely eat breakfast unless I'm required to be up early anyways, then there's a small lunch and a large dinner with random snacks inbetween. :P

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Well I never, ever, ever put on any weight no matter how much I eat. Never have put on weight for about 5 years. because I can eat as much as I like and stay very, very skinny I have a compulsive eating disorder :/

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • umm lets see

-Sometimes a small breafest/snack at school
    -lunch
    -Snack when i get home
    -possply another snack (my family eats dinner late (7-10pm, kay?)
    -dinner
    -(maybe seconds of dinner)
    -And everynow and then a desert of some sorts

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Weekdays and weekends are way different. I find myself eating all the time on the weekends and on the weekdays, I eat 3 times a day that includes mini breakfast, lunch, dinner, and sometimes junk food which I used to eat a lot daily, but now I have greatly reduced eating all of that crap.

I hardly ever eat my breakfast except that my mum bugs me to at least drink the milk. >> She can't let me go without eating or drinking in the morning on the school days and yeah, she compels me to have breakfast over the weekend even if I don't feel like eating it. D:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • That depends on many variables.

How long I'm awake
    What I'm eating.
    What sort of activities I'm doing.

For instance, if you're like me and have a tendency to pull all nighters, you should eat a 4th meal to compensate for all the extra work your body is doing.

If what I'm eating is very filling, I'll eat less of it, or vice versa.

If I'm doing tons of physical activity, I'll eat more to give myself more energy, to a limit.

That depends on many variables.

How long I'm awake
    What I'm eating.
    What sort of activities I'm doing.

For instance, if you're like me and have a tendency to pull all nighters, you should eat a 4th meal to compensate for all the extra work your body is doing.

If what I'm eating is very filling, I'll eat less of it, or vice versa.

If I'm doing tons of physical activity, I'll eat more to give myself more energy, to a limit.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    lately once a day. i'm not home that much so i don't have access to food throughout the day (i could hit a fast-food place or a gas station but i'm trying to save money), and by the time i get home im worn out and don't have an appetite. there are always extra snacks at work so usually i just snag one of those and that's my meal for the day xD

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I eat three times a day. Sometimes I eat snacks.~
    Hetalia reference ftw?! xD

But yeah, I eat three times a day normally. I get hungry real easy that's why.

Back