• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you find money on the Ground?

How often do you find money on the Ground?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    Well, I was wondering, how often do you find money on the Ground? And if you found money on the Ground, will you take it to the Police Station? For me, I wouldn't. I like money you know.

And BTW, I sometimes find money on the Ground. (Especially in vacations.)

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I find them a lot on the floor, i can tell if it's a coin :P
    I'm quiet lukcy....If you call finding 1 and 2p's lucky XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Almost never. I've only maybe found such a thing once or twice in my whole long life.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Haha I don't even remember the last time. All I know is that I get $520 a year for allowance and I plan on getting a job once I get a work permit. Which I cant get until I enroll at my new school, which I can't do August 19th..:|

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    In my fifteen years on this spinning ball we call earth, I've only found money on the ground once. I brought it to a police station and never saw it again.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    if pennies count then yes I find money, very often. But really money as in dollar bills (btw I found a five dollar bill in the street after getting out of my school 2 weeks ago), I probably find it once a month. But the most money I ever found in the street was when I was at six flags in the 9th grade with my school, I found a 50 dollar bill and some change and I kept it =]

:t354:TG

Gabri

m8
    Years
    I once found 5€ in the school canteen's floor. Other than that, found 1 cent. coins a couple of times.

Years
    I find pennies and nickles quite often. I don't pick them up most of them time unless I really desperate.

I once found a $20 bill on the ground in a store at Las Vegas. I kept it for myself. Like hell I would report it to the police station. I doubt anyone does that in "Sin City".

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    ^Finding a $20 bill would be considered common in L.V.
    I don't find money on the ground very often, but when I do, it's big money, kinda. I once found 4 dollars, then I found 50 cents and once I found five dollars, and I live in the "country" lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back