• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you report?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    And where?

I don't do it often unless Went tells me to because he's too lazy to lock a thread without seeing a report, and even then he wouldn't anyways. But mostly other trivia or other voting polls.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I've only reported a message once and it was because a guy offered me a few moderatorship at some new Pokemon website.

I checked it yesterday and there's only one member....

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I usually report when I see a thread clearly breaking rules (like a shop in G&P with no examples). I see lots of four word posts but I let other people report those.

Last edited:

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    Anywhere I see what I think is a violation of the rules. I guess I don't report much because I'm not that active in other forums.

Alec_

Years
    I reported to some Admins. Because of the guy named roban. Who posted links to other forum. i think the forums name is Delicious Strawberry?. It sucks >3. xD. Haha!.

~Fairytales.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Loads, if you hang out at Rom Hacking. You have to report like ten times a day xD

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Erm not much, I've only ever done it like 6 times.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Average of once a fortnight?
    Not just posts that break the rules. I also report those fairly commonplace threads in Other Chat that sound like nothing more than a petty cry for attention. Staff vary greatly on their views on such threads but some will close them.

Years
    I always report rule-breaking threads. It's preferred to posting in said thread with "OLOL U R TEH BRAKING TEH ROOLS".

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I never report any posts when I really should..
    Most of the time they are already deleted or the thread locked when I get there.
    After reading this though, I might start reporting...

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    If I see a thread I'm fully sure goes against the rules, I'll report it but on the basis, not often.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I only do it if I see someone spamming or a thread I think is inappropriate, so very rarely.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Not really that often anymore (compared to last year anyway :O), mostly threads in the battle stadium without approval, revived threads or the obvious blatant rule breaking.

Back