• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Often You Clean Your Room?

How Many Times Do You Clean?

• 1-2 times a week

Votes: 18 78.3%
  • 3-4 times a week

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 5-6 times a week

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Everyday

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I may have voted 1-2 times a week, but actually I never clean my room o_o I have a housekeeper that takes care of everything while I'm at school.

Usually my room is a big floor of nothingness and randomness on one third of the room, my queen bed and my TV on the middle 3rd, and my drum set, bookshelf, and closet on the last third.

Years
    I clean my whole house once a week on my day off. *actually just got done with her cleaning* as long as I keep up on it during the rest of the week, there really isn't much to clean up! ^__^

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    Oh the irony, I just had a complete (finally!) clean-out of my shared bedroom with my younger sibling. I share two rooms, one with my younger sibling and then another separate room with my elder sibling and the problem is, they both are never tidy, not ever. Unfortunately for my younger sibling, I stay in that room most of the time and I am a person who likes a clean space all the time and typically, my sibling happens to be the complete opposite. I normally am picking up at least a small amount of rubbish in the room and taking it downstairs to the bin and having a small amount of cleaning in that way at least once a day. But still the room tends to get cluttered with my messy sibling always making his mark of rubbish and eventually, I start to feel uncomfortable in the room and end up with a mass clean-up which takes at least a day to complete. This though, sometimes could take longer depending on how slow I am working.

As I said earlier I have two rooms but I don't have as much cleaning responsibility in my elder siblings room as really, I am never in there, I don't even make a speck of dust in there and elder sibling at least attempts to keep it as clean as possible. Although just recently we're cleaning it out and putting new furniture in and such so it's a bit of a mess that I have to cope with. But when I was in there we spilt the rooms into halves and I had the cleanest room all the time in the household and in that room because at that time, I clean my room at least 2-4 times a week.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    My mom gets really agitated if my room is in the slightest bit messy so my room is actually pretty clean

Gilgαmesh

I clean my room whenever it starts to upset me with it's dirtiness. It isn't that often, but a lot of the time when I come from school, I just toss my books and stuff down and it gets a bit messy after that. D:

Whenever things get really unorganized, I get a sudden drive to clean my room and it takes me about half an hour to do so, due to being such a perfectionist.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    I'm suppose to do it every monday but usually I do it every other week, sometimes 3 weeks later. I always say its clean if I know where everything is, even if its a mess.

Shiro

Dad! Or should I say... Big cheese of Hoshido?
    Years
    Clean? You mean kick things underneath my bed? Just whenever I have things I need to hide. Messy is homey, yo.

As for vacuuming and stuff like that? I get housekeepers for stuff like that.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    It never gets dirty, so there is usually nothing to clean.
    But I dust every 1 or 2 months, just so my possessions don't get dusty and stuff like that.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I clean the whole house everyday little by little. It's not much, but it certainly doesn't hurt to keep things nice and orderly.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    I don't clean my room that often. Maybe around at least once a month. My room is quite small, so everything is always jammed together as there really is no more room for anything else to enter my room. ;3;

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I will use the vacuum cleaner about once a month. Otherwise it really doesn't need cleaning, I only sleep in my room so there's no need to tidy it.

Back