• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Often You Clean Your Room?

How Many Times Do You Clean?

• 1-2 times a week

Votes: 18 78.3%
  • 3-4 times a week

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 5-6 times a week

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Everyday

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah like the question says. How often you clean your room? If it is your bedroom or bathroom. If you see something out of place do you try to organize it a bit?

Tell me your thoughts.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I clean my room every few weeks or so just to try and keep it clean, it's kind of hard to keep my room smelling fresh half the time due to my dog's odd smell of his coming from his fur, currently my room smells a bit odd and looks somewhat clean I happened to move things around a bit not long ago, though it still needs certain help, but I plan on removing certain objects that get on my last nerves sometime next month. ;D

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Once a week. Sometimes it can prolong to around once a month, due to my inevitable laziness. If you see my room right now, it's pretty tidy because a few days ago was the last time I got around to cleaning it. I'm a pretty lazy person, and cleaning just isn't my thing. However, if I see something out of place, I try to organize it. It annoys me to some extent.

Detox

I clean my room every once/twice a week, although this is only because I try to keep it as clean as possible to prevent me having to clean up, lol.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Maybe 1-2 times a week. It's not that messy, really. o3o Though there's clothes on my bed, and I move it on my chair once I go to bed. XD I don't feel like putting the clothes in my drawer/closet.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Every few days, depending on how messy it is. I do a decent job at keeping most of it neat.

Sometimes might parents clean it up if I'm somewhere else, but all I really need to clean is my bed.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Well I always end up cleaning my room and one day later it's even messed up!

Usually like, once every two weeks xD

Years
    Not often enough. :(

I tidy it at least once a week, and I'd say about once a month, I'll give it a more thorough cleaning. If I feel like it... I'm a lazy person, and a little mess doesn't bother me.

Years
    Not often enough. :(

I tidy it at least once a week, and I'd say about once a month, I'll give it a more thorough cleaning. If I feel like it... I'm a lazy person, and a little mess doesn't bother me.

o0PinkSquid0o

Squidtacular
    Years
    ehhh 1 - 2 times a week, sometimes less if I am super lazy. Although no matter how many times i clean my room, my super monster clothes pile never disappears :S

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    Very rarely. I know it's filthy, but I don't care that much because no one comes in there anyway except for myself. It has all kinds of crap thrown everywhere, but don't forget that I still have standards despite that. I actually do clean up, but only if I ever smell anything or if I see anything that I think would be a health or safety hazard.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I would barely clean my room. I would only clean it if its really messy but I usually just leave it the way it is.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I live in a barnyard. There is underwear everywhere (that may or may not be mine!) and Dr. Pepper cans on the nightstand. I'm wild, I know. But I mean, I clean it up. Like...once every two weeks when it gets to the point where I just can't stand it.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I only clean up when I reach the limit of my extremely high tolerance level for gross things.

As it is, it's been four months since this bedroom has been clean, and from my current vantage point, I can count sixteen empty fast food cups, fourteen empty snack food packages, six dirty dishes that need to be cleaned, a huge pile of dirty laundry, paper with random sketches/notes scattered everywhere, and a tangle of power cables right next to me containing power for my laptop, phone charger, DS charger, two fans, and my printer, and my bed isn't even made. XD

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
    I generally clean it when I want to invite someone for the night xD
    Actually it is kind of clean, because of that, but yeah...
    And when I see something out of place ? It depends, if it is my laptop, or my DS, or something like that, yeah, I might try to organize it. But for example, an empty bottle of Iced Tea rarely goes to the rubbish bin right away and it can stay on the desk for a loooooong time...

But Timbjerr actually impresses me XDD;

Back