• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How old are you?

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    *turns around and bangs into a lower leveled ceiling* XD
    Argh, it's so hard walking while bending down.

B-day? What present should I give you? A dead orc? :P
    Noo...

*looks around suspiciously, and whsipers to PM10000*

My....precioussssss.....
    Hehe...

It actually was Gollum's b-day present to himself!

We wants it!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    100marios said:
    Noo...

*looks around suspiciously, and whsipers to PM10000*

My....precioussssss.....
    Hehe...

It actually was Gollum's b-day present to himself!

We wants it!

And who are you? Gollum's bro? :P
    You want your precious?
    Guess you'll have to bite it off my finger first. XD

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    There was a guy in my 4th grade class like that a long time ago...he'd been held back like 3 times and he was almost 6 feet tall...I got beat up a lot by him >_< Oddly enough, I fought back at him once and drove him out of town :P

As old as i am i'll take on 17 year olds. I have been working on my kick. Yesterday i rode my bike more than 10 miles. And i'll get in a fight boy or girl as long as i get to punch somone in the gut ^_^.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i'm 15 until the begining of june (then i'm 16) and i've been a pokemon loyalist since blue and red first came out (week of release hombres!) (hombres means men, shoulders, or hungers... i forget which, but i mean men)

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
    Firemaker said:
    Me 8. Going to 4th grade I am in GT (Gifted and Talented) and am in 4th grade reading and math. I know pie (basics) :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo:
    Wow... you're pretty young... I think u, my brother, and me are the youngest people here... even though i'm older than you and my brother

Solid Snake

The Devil/Solid Snake
    Years
    WOOT! I'm 12...almost done with 7th grade (unless i get held back XD).....sometimes, complete strangers say that i look 9, 10, and even 7 years old. The person that said that i look like i'm 7, is a complete retard! Oro?

~Snake.......was Kenshin

Back