• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How old are you?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Scyther5 said:
    Sure , your only 12 HAHA.. your just trying to hide the fact that most of us are older than you! :P

12? Where did you get that from? :paranoid: :P
    I thought was average age.
    Oh well, IF I was twelve, your just older than me by 1 year so that's not such big of a diference. XD

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Yeah well it can be some times, well im glad you came to yout senses and admitted your age, and your still younger than me, hahaha!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I'm 15, but my mom say's I look 13-ish. o.O; I'm currently finishing 9th grade. xD;

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Scyther5 said:
    Yeah well it can be some times, well im glad you came to yout senses and admitted your age, and your still younger than me, hahaha!

I said IF. :P
    *says in a sheepish voice*
    Oh yeah, it's just by one year. XD

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
    Wot no wAy!

I'm 11 and finishing up 5th... but it should be 6th... but they made me wait a year.. was supposed to skip a grade.. but didnt.. so I'm all messed up..

I guess that everyone thinks I act like I'm older than 14... and I kinda look like it.. but I'm short... like 5' 3" or soething so yes.

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Well, let's see now....ah yes, I am currently 15 years old as of March 5th, 2004. Sometimes I act as if I am 10 years old, and sometimes I act as if I am 20 years old, it really all depends on my mood. I kind of feel more like 18, because I think of myself as a mature person compared to the average 15 year olds of today.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    o_O; Everyone is older... -dies of shock- x_x Hold on. Not everyone -count- Okay. ^_^ I'm a twelve year old starting up seventh grade. If ya haven't known that then WOOO!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Seventeen in one month. o.o; The only real advantage I see in it is I?ll be two number years older than frosty again, yay! =X

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    100marios said:
    "What's mystery meat made out of?"
    Hehe..

I'm 14, (going on 15 really soon. Yay!) and I'm in 9th grade. People always mistake me for being around 16 though, probably because I look a lot older then I am. As for how I act, you be the judge hehe...

Anything you could think of (pop,dirt etc.). Some 11th graders didn't know when wwII happend isn't that sad.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    I'm 15 i'll be 15 in january so i'm gessing that's why i'm usally the youngest in my grade becuse of where my birthday fall's...I'll be in something called 11th advanced next year.

Back